Chop T

steve_k

I didn't get any pictures of it, but I see from Fedex it is on the way....this will be #2 Luxxtone for me. #3 (another S) is being hatched :D

<INSERT PHOTO HERE>

OK FINE!!! Here's just a couple I took with my phone before it left the shop. I just figured you would pull them off the Facebook page, especially since like a whole 5 people will see this when posted on our subforum here.... :LOL: :LOL:

chopt11.jpg

chopt22.jpg

chopt44.jpg

chopt33.jpg

Man, classy guitar :thumbsup:............and you won't have to worry about wearing that big-ass buckle while gigging anymore :LOL: :LOL:

steve_k":1tt6xvga said:
I didn't get any pictures of it, but I see from Fedex it is on the way....this will be #2 Luxxtone for me. #3 (another S) is being hatched :D

<INSERT PHOTO HERE>

Steve,

I would of sent ya photos but I didn't see them either. :LOL: :LOL:

Brad

Delivered today.......and true to form for Luxxtone Guitars - it's an amazing piece of work. The action, feel, vibe and comfort of Jerry's guitars yields instant wood!

Waiting for #3 now.

Nice gee-tar, Steve! I'm anxious about getting the two that I have on order. All these rave reviews have me dying with anticipation.

Good call Jerry.....exactly 5, if you include myself and Brad. I think you may need another form of advertising :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Such an amazing playing/sounding guitar and great eye-candy to boot! Nice job and totally pleased with the T-bone.

Steve

That looks killer, Steve! Exactly the way I'd want a tele! Does it have forearm contour as well?? Can't tell from the pics.

Thanks Bryan.....no contour. I am sure Jerry could work a contour in on one though. The T hangs such that I don't find it necessary anyway.

steve_k":2gub7673 said:
Thanks Bryan.....no contour. I am sure Jerry could work a contour in on one though. The T hangs such that I don't find it necessary anyway.

Again, very cool!!! I've been jonesing for a Tele with a humbucker...with tummy and forearm contours. I need to get in touch with these guys! I've been thinking about a "butterscotch" with a thick maple neck. :)

Have him put a MCP Detroiter or Nastee in the bridge. Nice match for the SLO....rolls back nicely and cleans up. The front pick up has a noticeable volume decrease and really sounds thick and mellow, even on a gained out SLO. 4 way PU wiring....something new to me!

steve_k":6m9mkycd said:
Have him put a MCP Detroiter or Nastee in the bridge. Nice match for the SLO....rolls back nicely and cleans up. The front pick up has a noticeable volume decrease and really sounds thick and mellow, even on a gained out SLO. 4 way PU wiring....something new to me!

(Edit)...What's the deal with the 4-way, how does it work? :thumbsup:

steve_k":3gjped60 said:
I slept with it last night. It even made my wife moan.... :D
:LOL: :LOL: An Irish Woman? Your're lying. Irish Women do not groan when anything else is in the bed including objects.

Back