Classifieds deal, what would you do?

SpiderWars

Had a very old ad for an obscure pedal on TGP. Out of the blue somebody contacts me about this old ad and do I still have pedal. He then pays via PayPal Goods and Services on 12/23. I don’t get to UPS store before closing on 12/24. Then 12/25 he contacts me and says; “My wife got me <this very obscure pedal> for Christmas. Can you give me a refund?”

WTF?

What's the pedal?
Black Spiral Fuzz. I also have a Sunface HG I’ll be selling. I like my homebrew EJ FF clone better than all of them.

C21C401B-CCBB-4B2A-8B60-339E6310AAD7.jpg

Black Spiral Fuzz. I also have a Sunface HG I’ll be selling. I like my homebrew EJ FF clone better than all of them.

C21C401B-CCBB-4B2A-8B60-339E6310AAD7.jpg

Duuuuuude!!!

Did you get that enclosure from the place in the UK that sells them? I plan on buying a couple and fucking around with different transistors to see what I dig the most. I got the EJ Fuzz Face a few months back as well as the germanium Dover Drive and it totally set something off in me.

Duuuuuude!!!

Did you get that enclosure from the place in the UK that sells them? I plan on buying a couple and fucking around with different transistors to see what I dig the most. I got the EJ Fuzz Face a few months back as well as the germanium Dover Drive and it totally set something off in me.
Yep, and the board is a Dallas Arbiter clone. Silicon diodes selected for specific gain for Q1 and Q2, NOS parts. I’m glad it sounds good because I spent too much on it!

8-A95-BBFE-1-C8-C-4887-AEFA-8-DEED2-C9-FE8-A.jpg

HIs wife bought it for him.........................HA! Probably couldn't sneak this one past the WARDEN!:yes:

Refund the poor ballless bastard and be done with it!:LOL:

Thanks for the responses. I did send him the money minus the fees. If I clicked Refund I eat the fees. I didn’t really know that until this came up.
Did he bitch about making him pay the P/P fees? I'd say that's fair enough for hitting BIN and sending you the money. As long as someone asks for a refund promptly before I shipped something I'd don't have a problem refunding them. Shit happens!

Yep, and the board is a Dallas Arbiter clone. Silicon diodes selected for specific gain for Q1 and Q2, NOS parts. I’m glad it sounds good because I spent too much on it!

8-A95-BBFE-1-C8-C-4887-AEFA-8-DEED2-C9-FE8-A.jpg

Nice!

I want to build a small army of them so when I walk into my studio it looks like I’ve got a shitload of big M&M’s on the floor. And why the fuck has no one made a glow in the dark one yet?!?

Back