!!!!!CRAZY DEAL ALERTS!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tfridgen
  • Start date Start date

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260814_102546_Reverb.jpg
    Screenshot_20260814_102546_Reverb.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 48
Scored the set. Nice find!
It has been so much more useful than I thought it would be that I thought about grabbing a second one to have around lol Seriously - if you do any type of guitar/setup work - some of the bits in this kit are just amazing to have.
 
It has been so much more useful than I thought it would be that I thought about grabbing a second one to have around lol Seriously - if you do any type of guitar/setup work - some of the bits in this kit are just amazing to have.
Is that set any different from let’s say some Milwaukee or Makita set? Some prices at StewMac are jacked, I bough a single sheet 3M polishing papers, overpaid and shipping was also costly for 3 office paper sheets basically.

And I see them relabeling some big name products as “guitar supply” and also upcharge quite a bit.
 
Is that set any different from let’s say some Milwaukee or Makita set? Some prices at StewMac are jacked, I bough a single sheet 3M polishing papers, overpaid and shipping was also costly for 3 office paper sheets basically.

And I see them relabeling some big name products as “guitar supply” and also upcharge quite a bit.
Yes it is different. I am so frugal man I went down that rabbit hole for quite awhile. Another thing is that all of the bit sizes are stuff you need and extra stuff I couldnt find in other kits. They are also made of steel and everything else for the price now is junk. Also....free lifetime replacements. Cannot find anything close for $50 let alone $25.

Agreed that a lot of stuff is marked up and can get elsewhere but this specific driver set is more useful than all of my others combined when it comes to guitars.
 
I'm running a Suhr group buy on pickups, pedals and tone tools. It's live now and it closes Sunday, August 23 at 9pm Central.

Details and the order link are in my subforum. Post any questions there and I'll answer them. Thanks!

Suhr Group Buy thread
 
Last edited:
It has been so much more useful than I thought it would be that I thought about grabbing a second one to have around lol Seriously - if you do any type of guitar/setup work - some of the bits in this kit are just amazing to have.
100%. At that price, if you do any work outside of the house/shop or on the road, why not have 2!
 
If anyone is in the Seattle music gear buy and sell group on facebook, there's a jim kelley FACS for sale for 7500 dollars
That'll be a tough sell up here. Niche amp in a fickle market. He'd have a lot better luck if he was in L.A., N.Y., Chicago, or Nashville. So many PNW players have moved away tubes.
 
That'll be a tough sell up here. Niche amp in a fickle market. He'd have a lot better luck if he was in L.A., N.Y., Chicago, or Nashville. So many PNW players have moved away tubes.

I doubt he will have trouble selling it - honestly, as soon as he lists in on TGP he's gonna get interest

Kirk Loudon just sold his personal neon slo on there for 5500, and tan original jim kelley facs is way more rare than that
 
Back
Top