Daves riffs on Killing is my Business

I mean it's definitely just Dave being high AF and wanting to do random solos for half a song.

His riffs are the best, but his solos not nearly as much.
His solos are fine : not normal but it’s fun and says a lot . I love all this stuff

I’m now on peace sells , no one talk about how weird the song structures are . Wake up dead is wack
I LOVE Peace Sells. "wake up dead" is great, every riff is different, no repeats. Very cool for a track that got some airplay on MTV. "the conjuring" is another fav of mine off that album... evil as fuck.

I mean it's definitely just Dave being high AF and wanting to do random solos for half a song.

His riffs are the best, but his solos not nearly as much.
His outro solo in Wake Up Dead is pretty cool, buit I agree, Chris Poland's solos are cooler, he's got a very unique style.

I LOVE Peace Sells. "wake up dead" is great, every riff is different, no repeats. Very cool for a track that got some airplay on MTV. "the conjuring" is another fav of mine off that album... evil as fuck.
My Last Words and Good Mourning/Black Friday are all-time favorites of mine off that album - the whole thing is great and probably my favorite Megadeth album

My Last Words and Good Mourning/Black Friday are all-time favorites of mine off that album - the whole thing is great and probably my favorite Megadeth album
Ya dude, the only track I skip on that album is "I ain't superstitous". Every other track is great IMO.

You’re 100 percent right about wake up dead . I love the structure

I'm pretty sure they used a rockman into a fender twin on that. And no, im not joking.
They used the Rockman for overdubs and solos, but not all of the solos. The main rhythms and some leads were done with Marshall's rented from Mike Soldano. With the Rockman it was either into a Marshall, Fender twin or straight to the board.

They used the Rockman for overdubs and solos, but not all of the solos. The main rhythms and some leads were done with Marshall's rented from Mike Soldano. With the Rockman it was either into a Marshall, Fender twin or straight to the board.
Chris solos sound like a rock man . It’s do different then the Marshall tones

Love Megadeth. Learned lots attempting RIP when it came out, with a Charvette into a PV audition 30.
Always got some Megadeth on my workout Playlist

Like others above, I went back to Megadeth after a long time 'glossing over them', they really have continued to release strong albums, that are a bit less 'predictable' than 'tallica....

Back