Delay and reverb pedal all-in-one?

Thinking a bit out of the box: Boss RV-500. The RE-201 mode is quite nice, it covers my needs for a delay.

I'm saving up to get the Mooer Devin Townsend Ocean Machine...
I actually was stuck between choosing the Ocean Machine and the Collider. A few months ago I snagged the Ocean and a few weeks ago said why not and scored the Collider.
They are both awesome in their own way; I could put them side by side for a Delay War if anyone is interested.

I actually was stuck between choosing the Ocean Machine and the Collider. A few months ago I snagged the Ocean and a few weeks ago said why not and scored the Collider.
They are both awesome in their own way; I could put them side by side for a Delay War if anyone is interested.
would love to see that....

Incorrect. Just have to pick an algorithm that has delay and reverb. For instance, the spacetime algorithm...
Truth.

And as much love as there is for the H9, and rightfully so, I'm still blown away at the fact the PF does pretty much everything in the MOD/TIME/PITCH series - just gotta program it.

It might sound crazy, but the little zoom multi effects pedals are pretty decent. I have the ms100bt which is discontinued, but the ms cdr70 offers a lot as well and is right around $130 new.

I would like to see and hear this also

The Red Panda Context is another option. Limited in its delay options (one), but good control of it. Lots of nice reverbs, and even a tremolo hidden in the spring settings.

Back