Diezel User Gallery

Here's a neat setup. I run the Soldano X99 through the switchable loop. This is what you need to incorperate into your heads Peter!

My rig, just waiting for Schecter Loomis singature sevenstring and Gibson Les Paul Custom ´76, they are on the way :)

2.jpg

I see a few posts with with 2x12 cabs here.....

i own 2 rear loaded 4x12 v30 cabs and have the opportunity to pick up a use Soldano 2x12 front loaded v30 cab. It is not oversized and the back is sealed.

How does the sealed 2x12 sound comparing to the 4x12 cabs?

shampoch":2azfubmm said:

i own 2 rear loaded 4x12 v30 cabs and have the opportunity to pick up a use Soldano 2x12 front loaded v30 cab. It is not oversized and the back is sealed.

Mine is too new to tell yet. But I'm suprised at the big tone actually!

shampoch":2e4otybo said:

Personally I prefer 2x12" cabinets over 4x12"s. I have problems of being too loud with the 2x12" so 4x12" is just too much. Someone might argue that the 2x12" cabs are not that "physical" sounding, but especially when miced there is not that significant (if any) difference.

Currently I use two oversized Port City Wave 2x12" cabs. One for each head (Mako MAK2 and VH4), driven simultaneously.

borkincz":qr8zke96 said:
My rig, just waiting for Schecter Loomis singature sevenstring and Gibson Les Paul Custom ´76, they are on the way :)

2.jpg
Is the reason people put Whammy pedals in their racks generally so they can put it in the loop easier?/how do you link up a separate footswitch presuming that's what you do?

Sam, The answer here is MIDI CC-commands and the VoodooLab GCX. :thumbsup:

I have as well my Whammy at my rack and it is controlled via MIDI through the GCX. For the actual controlling, I have a GCP and two Ernie Ball volume pedals at my pedal board. The reason why I put the Whammy in the rack, is that I do not have to route the signal away from the rack. My other pedals are also located in the rack shelf.

Hmmmm, you can't do CCing with a Columbus can you?

Apparently the Whammy pedal kills tone big time being up front but I haven't used mine in so long I'm not sure/don't have enough cables to try myself :LOL: :LOL:

Sam Laming":15c8ztl6 said:
Hmmmm, you can't do CCing with a Columbus can you?

Apparently the Whammy pedal kills tone big time being up front but I haven't used mine in so long I'm not sure/don't have enough cables to try myself :LOL: :LOL:

Practically I know nothing about the Columbus. :(

I bet you know there is small true-bypass-loop pedals available? :yes:

Peter Diezel":w76zohf7 said:
Hey Daryl,

it´s 001 for Herbert and P4 for the 4. prototype.
Sorry, no +/- mod possible

A mod for the mid cut would be sweet... :)

Attachments

• 025_1.JPG
    025_1.JPG
    310.4 KB · Views: 4,000
Hello!!!
I think this is a good place to introduce me as a new "Diezel family member" :)
I must admit that i'm a total newbie, I bought my Einstein 100w just one month ago! Anyway, i've been reading these forums almost every day! you cannot imagine how much i've learned here.
So... here it is!!
Einstein.jpg

Thanks to everyone that shares their knowledge and opinions here! And special thanks to Joeytpg, the first person i've contacted on this forum!

right on Raul! beautiful! :D

now, starting asking/answering and chatting around here, there are awesome ppl around this place!

This is my Diezel amp and Speaker collection.
I´m a proudly Diezel user an Fan since 1997. Diezel are the best
The Guitars are Morgaine Guitars from Jörg Tandler
I think these are the best Replica´s worldwide you can buy with money.

Greetings from Germany
Markus

Attachments

• DSC01053.JPG
    DSC01053.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 4,177
Der Selle":yr98610h said:

Greetings from Germany
Markus

Nice collection! :thumbsup:

Der Selle":2d6iy2v8 said:

Greetings from Germany
Markus

:shocked: :inlove: :worship:

Back