Got a message from a Russian vendor

I keep hearing of a cyber-attack but I guess I thought all that cyber-crime that was coming from Russia was crooks living in Russia (because they would not get caught there)...not the Russian government. As illustrated by their horrible planning for this invasion, I don't think of the Russian government as being very good at anything. I don't think they even have the capability for a well-planned and well-executed cyber attack.

And maybe the cyber-criminals are laying low because they figure any cyber crime will be blamed on the Russians and there could be retaliation. Or maybe they just got the fuck out when they could. It just seems weird that this cyber attack hasn't happened considering how horribly bad the invasion has gone.
You have to understand, anything coming out of the Biden admin is a lie.

I am sure there are people that are not happy but Putin is doing what he has to for the Russian people. It was either make Ukraine neutral or let it fall to the corrupt arm of NATO building a military on his doorstep. Not to mention letting a bio-warfare campaign right next door. I am not insinuating that Putin is a wonderful guy but I understand the situation not just what the media is telling us.
Huh?...You do realize Ukraine is a sovereign nation that can join or not join any organization it wants to, right? Putin does for Putin. He doesn't give a fuck about the Russian people unless he only sees the nation in a weird, communist fever dream flashback 24/7.

Fuck Russia. And fuck their people. Putin’s approval ratings are well above 80% and him and his country simply cannot be trusted.

I hope the world turns Russia into an example of what an out of control dictator will receive for such disregard for human life. I hope Africa dominates Russia’s GDP in the next year.

Russians are assumably responsible for one of the largest and worst cyber hacks that has ever happened in history to our government during trump era. They’ve been doing shit like this for a long time but just now people are seeing the atrocities of what they’re capable of.

Fuck Russia. And fuck their people. Putin’s approval ratings are well above 80% and him and his country simply cannot be trusted.

I hope the world turns Russia into an example of what an out of control dictator will receive for such disregard for human life. I hope Africa dominates Russia’s GDP in the next year.

Russians are assumably responsible for one of the largest and worst cyber hacks that has ever happened in history to our government during trump era. They’ve been doing shit like this for a long time but just now people are seeing the atrocities of what they’re capable of.
Man. Harsh words. You do realize you reside in the USA?
Have you stopped and looked at some of the terrible shit OUR country has done in the past? I realize the current propaganda being fed to us 24/7 now, tries to dumb you down and get you to not think of anything except the current emergency……but jeez, you can’t make a statement like you just did and not realize the atrocities our own country has participated in. Please don’t make me list them.
To say fuck the Russian people is just soulless. Have some humanity man.

Huh?...You do realize Ukraine is a sovereign nation that can join or not join any organization it wants to, right? Putin does for Putin. He doesn't give a fuck about the Russian people unless he only sees the nation in a weird, communist fever dream flashback 24/7.
Yep. He could give two shits about his people. Par for the course of dictators and the wanna be dictators.

Have you stopped and looked at some of the terrible shit OUR country has done in the past? I realize the current propaganda being fed to us 24/7 now, tries to dumb you down and get you to not think of anything except the current emergency……but jeez, you can’t make a statement like you just did and not realize the atrocities our own country has participated in. Please don’t make me list them.
To say fuck the Russian people is just soulless. Have some humanity man.
The media has people whipped up into a frenzy about Ukraine. People do not realize an actor was made head of Ukraine for a reason. These war atrocities that are all over the news are absolute bullshit for so many reasons but seem to be achieving their goal.

Yep. He could give two shits about his people. Par for the course of dictators and the wanna be dictators.
So ignorant. It's not like Putin released a deadly bio weapon on the world or feeds his people with monsanto laden garbage food.

Last edited:

I work in the defense and space area where my career is to protect our borders from domestic and foreign threats. If you think Russia isn’t a threat you need to open your eyes and realize the world we live in does not like Americans.

I also don’t give a flying damn what media says.

So ignorant. It's not like Putin released a deadly bio weapon on the world or feed their people with monsanto laden garbage food.
Clearly you are a fan of the man. Have fun with that. You are a great example of why I have almost always kept to guitar gear on here. Good reminder to myself to keep it that. So thanks for that.

Clearly you are a fan of the man. Have fun with that. You are a great example of why I have almost always kept to guitar gear on here. Good reminder to myself to keep it that. So thanks for that.
Your ignorance is astounding. Better off you stick to playing the guitar you obviously are clueless about world issues.

I work in the defense and space area where my career is to protect our borders from domestic and foreign threats. If you think Russia isn’t a threat you need to open your eyes and realize the world we live in does not like Americans.

I respect your opinion and the work you do.
More people with dissenting opinions need to open their minds to other peoples ideas.
My point to you was the terrible things our own country has done. You did not address that, but it’s not necessary. I know the reality.

Reactions: Geo

Russians are assumably responsible for one of the largest and worst cyber hacks that has ever happened in history to our government during trump era. They’ve been doing shit like this for a long time but just now people are seeing the atrocities of

I never said anything about Russia being a threat.

You made my point above, ever wonder why America is hated by other countries? We do and have done terrible things in other countries. We invade. We kill. We leave after decimation. Surely you know this, but choose to ignore?

I never said anything about Russia being a threat.

You made my point above, ever wonder why America is hated by other countries? We do and have done terrible things in other countries. We invade. We kill. We leave after decimation. Surely you know this, but choose to ignore?

I choose to accept we have to watch our own backs. And when shit hits the fan the world turns to the USA.

Back