Kiesel's customer service sucks!

Oh look mom, another forum troll that joined to whine. This one gets his rocks off thinking it's funny to be Kirk Hammett. Lame on another level.

You know nothing of me, my background or anything else, so don't bother there. Truly, the opinion of four forum trolls in a decade in this industry mean absolutely nothing to me. I will, however, call out bullshit when I see it, and believe me, if there is anyone that can truly rag on a company, it might be the guy that quit for reasons you will never EVER know about. For the second time now, since your reading comprehension sucks dear troll, I am sorry he had an issue with Kiesel. Why don't you try calling a large company and demanding to speak to their CEO, see how far it gets you?

No one bragged dingleberry, just said that the dude up above has absolutely no idea of that which he speaks, and called in an entitled rage, demanding to speak to the owner of a company, and now is joining forums, to freak out about it, and call said owner names because he didn't answer HIS call. HIS. Nah, forget that they said Jeff doesn't take calls, it is a personal affront to him and HIS grace for "graciously buying an instrument".

If you are defending that than you are just as stupid as he is. Stop trying to attack me feebly, it just makes you look like a jackass. This thread isn't about me and the 4 trolls that have no life, it's about a company that I have no stake in at all, but know the workings of, enough to call out this child on his hissy fit.

If you can't see that than you need some help.[/quote]

I wasn't going to reply any further but I almost feel sorry for you, no one here is being hostile and mean-spirited to you as you are being with us.

In all seriousness, it doesn't take a mental giant to figure out you have a real serious problem with rage and are a bitter individual, no offense but maybe you even have mental illness manifestation.

Like you just said, you don't know me, you have no idea what I or anyone else here has been through with Kiesel, you weren't there and being an ex-employee with Kiesel does not make you an authority on anything they do or have done.

Don't worry your day will come, someday you'll be the one on the other end of the phone with some company amidst a serious problem, looking for help from someone in authority and being treated like a second-class citizen.

You come on here talking down to members when YOU are the one who is entitled, arrogant and spoiled in that anyone who disagrees with what 'you think' really happened to us is demonized and you personally attack them.

If you don't like what we are stating is fact, don't reply to it, what you are doing is just being an agitator and disparaging yourself.

It is you that is being the troll here, no one else.

Hopefully, Admin will see what you are doing and make you the one who 'goes away'.

Nuff said...

You can call Soldano and Mike himself picks up. That's a company who's reputation is about as opposite as it gets from Kiesel. Maybe Jeff SHOULD take the time to get involved occasionally - he's certainly no Michael Soldano.

Blackbird":hk6fx2kl said:
Guitar forums are so silly....

:emofag: :emofag:

Truly. Now the member for years is "coming here talking down to members". The member that only joined to drop hostile nonsense and bitch about a company's president not returning his phone calls.

We "Don't know what he has been through with Kiesel", he just joined to not tell us all. :LOL: :LOL:

It's truly pretty funny how pathetic it is.

Glad it doesn't take a "mental giant", because it's pretty obvious dingleberry is a mental midget. Can't wait for "Kirk Hammett" to come back here and troll some more. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

xzacx":2r0z2wbv said:
You can call Soldano and Mike himself picks up. That's a company who's reputation is about as opposite as it gets from Kiesel. Maybe Jeff SHOULD take the time to get involved occasionally - he's certainly no Michael Soldano.

I don't debate that, that isn't my decision, but Soldano has 15k likes on social media and Kiesel has 2 million. Soldano also has a dealer model to run a TON of interference. At the end of the day, I don't really care. It's not my company.

I just find it incredibly arrogant and entitled to think that you can call up and demand to speak to someone running a worldwide, multimillion dollar company and when you are told no, you run to a forum and bitch. It's truly why guitar forums are becoming less and less trafficked. A nameless, faceless person thinks joining a forum to bitch about not being able to speak to the owner of said company gives him the space to vent his frustrations, and seek justification.

And again, I don't care what his problem is, I am only referring to him demanding to speak to the owner of said multimillion-dollar, worldwide guitar company and comparing himself to legends like Allan Holdsworth. :doh:

engage757":3u1m9qij said:
xzacx":3u1m9qij said:

I don't debate that, that isn't my decision, but Soldano has 15k likes on social media and Kiesel has 2 million. Soldano also has a dealer model to run a TON of interference. At the end of the day, I don't really care. It's not my company.

I just find it incredibly arrogant and entitled to think that you can call up and demand to speak to someone running a worldwide, multimillion dollar company and when you are told no, you run to a forum and bitch. It's truly why guitar forums are becoming less and less trafficked. A nameless, faceless person thinks joining a forum to bitch about not being able to speak to the owner of said company gives him the space to vent his frustrations, and seek justification.

And again, I don't care what his problem is, I am only referring to him demanding to speak to the owner of said multimillion-dollar, worldwide guitar company and comparing himself to legends like Allan Holdsworth. :doh:

And yet here you are again dick riding another company you previously shilled. You just don't get it. Everyone here is tired of your obvious bologna, whether it's posting a sweet NGD to build hype just to sell it. "Oh, this is the best guitar ever, I'll never sell haha."... FOR SALE: A guitar overpriced by $1000+. (Which to be fair you haven't done in a long time), or whether it's you pushing a product as hard as you can pretending that you don't have something to gain from it. Everyone's tired of it. You're a phony. It's why you've been banned from countless forums. You start turning into the super defensive little ego guy, even when you're not directly involved - just like in this thread. Nobody asked you to come to Jeffs defense, Shill Lord.

50 employees is actually quite small. Jeff makes it sound like he personally makes every guitar. I have no idea how much he does do in the shop but if he’s that busy in the shop, then maybe he could get someone else to run his machine for a few minutes so he could resolve these issues with customers before they hit the internet.

Kirk from Metallica":3gsrf9gn said:
engage757":3gsrf9gn said:
xzacx":3gsrf9gn said:

And yet here you are again dick riding another company you previously shilled. You just don't get it. Everyone here is tired of your obvious bologna, whether it's posting a sweet NGD to build hype just to sell it. "Oh, this is the best guitar ever, I'll never sell haha."... FOR SALE: A guitar overpriced by $1000+. (Which to be fair you haven't done in a long time), or whether it's you pushing a product as hard as you can pretending that you don't have something to gain from it. Everyone's tired of it. You're a phony. It's why you've been banned from countless forums. You start turning into the super defensive little ego guy, even when you're not directly involved - just like in this thread. Nobody asked you to come to Jeffs defense, Shill Lord.

Again, you don't know shit about me fake troll profile. You are a sad little person desperately trying to attack a person because he has no point to make.

It's not my fault you hate your life and choose to attack others on an anonymous profile with bollocks to make yourself feel a little better about your meager existence. :) . I'm not defensive in the slightest. I made an excellent point, you can't even come close to countering, mainly because you are the same person making the complaint's fake profile and you have something further to say. Either that or you are the same dude we all know that was banned from the Kiesel groups and forums for starting shit, then chose to trash me on all forums. Truly, that person only did not get sued because I decided to let it slide, and not hammer him for libel, of which, I had a clear case, confirmed by several attorneys. You are welcome, but I digress.

For the second time, because your reading comprehension is about as slow as your "witticism", no one would have a better case against that company than the guy who walked away from it for reasons you will never come close to knowing. Artist Relations is now "shilling". No one is defending shit supergenius, just saying that you don't call a large company and expect that you get to talk to the head of it, and compare yourself to his top endorsers, many of whom have been friends his entire life.

Everyone else in this thread has managed to get that but you fake profile, and the guy that brought it up. Ironically, both only really post in this thread.

So grow up. Stop lashing out because you hate your life and you have no point to make. It's not about me, stop desperately trying to spin it that way because you have no retort other than to try to call a former Artist Relations manager a shill, which only makes you look stupid. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I understand that everyone has a different experience. I have 7 Kiesel guitars, and have used Mike Jones for all of my personal orders. I have had some special requests which he has asked Jeff about and then got back to me. I have always been respectful to him, and professional in how I speak to them. in exchange, Mike has went above and beyond expectation and has even thrown in some things just because I am a loyal customer. I am above and beyond impressed with the craftsmanship of the guitars they have provided me, and don't play any of my PRS or EVH guitars anymore as a result. I understand that not everyone is going to have the same experience, but the experiences I have had and the products I have received have been better than expected all the way around.

I know some people here have seemed to have had bad experiences, and I am not disputing that, as I don't know the complete story of any of it. I am not an endorser of Kiesel, but I still get treated exceptionally well to the point that I have no desire to play anything else. I just wanted to share my experiences with everything that's being said.

engage757":3ts58cwc said:
Dispatch":3ts58cwc said:
Like with the OP, I tried calling Jeff directly and was told he doesn't take calls.

I was like what?! Who TF does this guy think he is?

He sure took my two grand though, 'we' just don't demand a call back from him, he feels its beneath him to do so.

Let's see him pull that shit with say Jason Becker or Craig Chaquico or Allan Holdsworth or Chris Letchford, these guys probably have his home phone and personal cell phone number.

What will happen I'm sure of is, with a continuing pattern of bad customer service and bad product critiquing with the word getting out, Kiesel guitars will go the way of its Carvin amps department and become nonexistent.

Mark my words, you'll see...

I'm planning on selling my never been played bass even if I take a slight loss and buying say maybe a custom Gretsch as I should have done in the first place.

I'm sorry man, but you don't get to call the owner of a major company and demand to speak to him. In no universe are you Jason Becker or Craig Chaquico or Allan Holdsworth (R.I.P.) or Chris Letchford, his signature endorsers.

I am sorry you had a bad time with Kiesel, I really am, but thinking you are going to call up a major corporation and speak to their owner is stupid and absurd.

Not for nothing, but years ago I bought an old, used Tom Anderson. It was in parts and the orignal neck had the fingerboard removed. I called T.A. to ask if they would fix the neck or build me a new one. The guy that answered the phone was really nice and asked me to describe the guitar. He said they don't build necks like that, but since he remembered building it, he would make a new neck to my spec for what I thought was a reasonable price. The one thing was that he wanted me to send all the parts to him so he could build the neck to the body and reassemble and set it up as new. I was shocked. That was one of the coolest things ever. He told me to send it to his attention. When I asked his name, he said Tom. Tom Anderson. I was in shock that the namesake answered the phone and helped me himself. The only other company that has been similar in my experience his RIVERA. They rebuilt an entire used amp for me to my custom spec and only charged me for parts...simply because my amp was one of the first of the run and they changed specs since then and wanted to offer me the new specs.

I follow Kiesel on social media, but am unfollowing because of this thread. I am not interested in ever dealing with them.

Back