If you post it

  • Thread starter Thread starter TagThis
  • Start date Start date
Isn't it getting close to your bedtime?
@Nevets True................can you suck my dick to help me get to sleep you mangina soft cock.

Remember, don't use your teeth too much as I hate the cheese grater effect.

b03657d3-e555-4ffa-8b79-434c450502f8.d835d7eace41b98b8510d67823093522.jpeg
 
@Nevets True................can you suck my dick to help me get to sleep you mangina soft cock.

Remember, don't use your teeth too much as I hate the cheese grater effect.

b03657d3-e555-4ffa-8b79-434c450502f8.d835d7eace41b98b8510d67823093522.jpeg
Has that pickup line ever worked with the fellas yet?
 
You post that so much I am beginning to think that he doesn’t just own you, he controls you too.
Does he allow you to perform sexual favours on him each time you post it?

Kind of like a drinking game.
@TagThis Have you been drinking? Who are you responding to as your post is incoherent?
 
I’m pretty sure I did.
Do you still have my phone number? I will literally text you a poop emoji right now.


Assuming you have the same number as you did a few years ago lol
Why an emoji? Send him shit pics. Lol
 

Similar threads

japetus
Replies
19
Views
305
Floyd Eye
Floyd Eye
IndyWS6
Replies
12
Views
429
Floyd Eye
Floyd Eye
IndyWS6
Replies
25
Views
481
Floyd Eye
Floyd Eye
311boogieman
Replies
62
Views
1K
84superchamp
84superchamp
D
Replies
8
Views
367
JTyson
JTyson
Back
Top