"I'm not a fan of Neil Young, personally"

Same here.

I've probably not told anyone 'cause the only time his name comes up is when someone says he likes him, and then what'm I gonna say? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
He has a couple songs that are fantastic. Most of it is fucking terrible though.
For sure. Like when that song "Searching for a Heart of Gold" song comes on the radio I get nostalgic or whatever and I do own one of his Greatest Hits albums but I couldn't listen to a whole album of Niel Young and I'm an album type of guy so that's that.

(not sure if that is a run-on sentence but it sure felt like one and the lack of commas is almost disturbing. For me.)

For sure. Like when that song "Searching for a Heart of Gold" song comes on the radio I get nostalgic or whatever and I do own one of his Greatest Hits albums but I couldn't listen to a whole album of Niel Young and I'm an album type of guy so that's that.

(not sure if that is a run-on sentence but it sure felt like one and the lack of commas is almost disturbing. For me.)
After the Gold Rush
Old Man
Needle and the Damage Done

I think the rest is pretty bad but those three songs are magnificent.

I feel similarly about The Rolling Stones.

Sympathy For the Devil
Monkey Man
Gimme Shelter

The rest pretty much sucks. At least with the stones though even the shitty songs usually have moments of brilliance with Keef riffs and tone. Or great bass. Mick Jagger is a complete flamer dancing around like a bitch. I can’t stand even watching the dude.

Same

But if the tickets were not outrageous, I'd go to say I got to see them. They have been touring together for what? 60 years?

Back