Incoming Unicorn !

Well here it is in all it's glory ! Cameron modded 1974 Super Bass. High gain Jose with clean channel on the back and two loops. 5 position rotary switch for gain levels and depth on the back. He did a killer job on this beast ! :rawk:
53E4C356-EDF7-4F36-9399-3FC22AAB90C6.jpeg

So this thing has just sick amounts of gain. Holy shit and loud as fuck too. These early Marshalls are the Shit but hearing protection is required !
Finding some really killer tones in this machine ! The clean channel is Really good too.

Holy shit I am just floored with this amp ! It just keeps getting better. Unbelievable Mark just fucking killed it on this mod !

So this thing has just sick amounts of gain. Holy shit and loud as fuck too. These early Marshalls are the Shit but hearing protection is required !
Finding some really killer tones in this machine ! The clean channel is Really good too.

Holy shit I am just floored with this amp ! It just keeps getting better. Unbelievable Mark just fucking killed it on this mod !
Sorry man, your 74 plexi was cool, but it's hard for me and most people to be pumped for your amp knowing you bought it from a lying thief who has ripped off countless people and never made it right. But at least you got what you wanted.

Why does this one need to be that loud since it has a MV?

Sorry man, your 74 plexi was cool, but it's hard for me and most people to be pumped for your amp knowing you bought it from a lying thief who has ripped off countless people and never made it right. But at least you got what you wante

Why does this one need to be that loud since it has a MV?
No it does not need to cranked to get the tone just stating how load these amps are. I was mainly speaking of the clean channel wow ! I literally nocked the pictures off my wall ! had it a little too juiced.

Sorry man, your 74 plexi was cool, but it's hard for me and most people to be pumped for your amp knowing you bought it from a lying thief who has ripped off countless people and never made it right. But at least you got what you wanted.
Yeah it feels off-colour given his track record. I'm pretty shocked anyone actually got Cameron to do something, even if it did take 3 years. Shit he was flakey decades back, and is undoubtedly not improving with age.

Eh fuck you with that jive. We here at Rig Talk are elite disciples of Saint Edward. You have a variac, you know what to do! The hell with an attenuator! Get that voltage down and get that bias up and step into the greasy, sleazy, tone laden zone that reeks of pussy and glorious hangovers after a kingly night on the town! You have the best of the best, you magnificent bastard! Act like it! Get that shit low, like 89 volts, and run that goddamn bias all the way up. Watch that light pulse with your chording, and know that EVH smiles and draws a cigarette from the ether blessing you.

We are the new music. We are the next phase that inspires the kinder. Let’s act like it and show them!

Full disclosure: my 5’9” goddess gf got me sushi and saki, got my hair cut, and fucked me proper just now. I’m lit and laid and would give it all to go out on the sunset strip tonite. Fuck all if I could just get @zzwish and @RACKSYSTEMS cued up at the rainbow for shenanigans in Lemmy’s honor, that’d be just fine!

Keep the faith brothers and use these tools to make great music! Love you all and so thankful we have this place.

Here is some rock from me, CRANK IT UP!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jclh6bfjelzs5l7/Fire Walk With Me (Best Mix).m4a?dl=0

God this place is an oasis in clown world. Keep it real gents!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
Eh fuck you with that jive. We here at Rig Talk are elite disciples of Saint Edward. You have a variac, you know what to do! The hell with an attenuator! Get that voltage down and get that bias up and step into the greasy, sleazy, tone laden zone that reeks of pussy and glorious hangovers after a kingly night on the town! You have the best of the best, you magnificent bastard! Act like it! Get that shit low, like 89 volts, and run that goddamn bias all the way up. Watch that light pulse with your chording, and know that EVH smiles and draws a cigarette from the ether blessing you.

We are the new music. We are the next phase that inspires the kinder. Let’s act like it and show them!

Full disclosure: my 5’9” goddess gf got me sushi and saki, got my hair cut, and fucked me proper just now. I’m lit and laid and would give it all to go out on the sunset strip tonite. Fuck all if I could just get @zzwish and @RACKSYSTEMS cued up at the rainbow for shenanigans in Lemmy’s honor, that’d be just fine!

Keep the faith brothers and use these tools to make great music! Love you all and so thankful we have this place.

Here is some rock from me, CRANK IT UP!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jclh6bfjelzs5l7/Fire Walk With Me (Best Mix).m4a?dl=0
Based

Broadcasting this acquisition shows a lack of regard for those who were defrauded, sure... but, he did pay for the modification. Had he purchased the amplifier outright, I would be curious about its provenance.

Back