Is this what trendy guitar playing has become?

You don't get it do you?

It's not about opinions, it's about facts. And facts are what define things.
For example,
Master of Puppets is a masterpiece.
Saint Anger is shit.
Does that defines it enough for you?

I'm not gonna say much about the whole thing with your ex wife liking the intro of one Dream Theater song.
Those guys are like a dream team of virtuosos jamming together and having a good time (or a hard time writing something that you can actually listen to for more than 1 minute, nowadays at least). But that's just like my opinion 👍🏻

Marketing and promotion.. Really man?

Maybe you don't want to understand.
Or maybe you like to argue about things, I don't know.
What I'm saying is quite obvious. Whats so difficult to understand?

You know, I'm not that type of person that likes to write so long posts on forums, neither do I have the time or feel like to do so. I just like to read and discuss about music gear and help others just like they help me.
But, it just so happens that every now and then I would read something that's hard to resist not to comment on it, you know?
Especially when someone likes it to make it personal.

Anyway, that's all from me about the matter.
Carry on.

Hahahahaha what did I make personal? I don’t find anything interesting in talking shit about music I don’t dig and you think that’s me trying to be argumentative?

You’re something else, dude.

All jokes aside, it looks like a permanent physical problem of some sort.

Last edited:
Don't break my balls.
Let it go.
:ROFLMAO:
Hahahahaha what did I make personal? I don’t find anything interesting in talking shit about music I don’t dig and you think that’s me trying to be argumentative?

You’re something else, dude.

You quote me, writing the following:
1) My dad used to say the same stuff about blah blah.
2) It’s not really up to me to decide what’s emotionally driven and what isn’t.
3) People are digging it so who am I to deny it.
4) If I don’t dig it, I just don’t listen to it.

The implication is as obvious as it gets.
The rest of your erratic & delusional comments, insulting as fuck.
From when my opinion is "talking shit about music I don't dig" and yours is just an opinion?
It's me that I'm something else you dipshit, huh?

As if that wasn't enough,
I give you the opportunity to stop the whole useless discussion by telling you to let go. It was obvious that your ignorance, stubbornness and stupidity wouldn't let this conversation go anywhere.
But what do you do?
You've been a smartass by putting your stupid little smiling face like a clown, to show me that you are disrespectful.
You like being erratic, is that it?

What's wrong?
Did I hurt your feelings with something I said about the original topic of discussion and you feel the need to defend something? Get over it and move on. I just expressed my honest opinion and nothing more.
Get a life.

Adios.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO:

You quote me, writing the following:
1) My dad used to say the same stuff about blah blah.
2) It’s not really up to me to decide what’s emotionally driven and what isn’t.
3) People are digging it so who am I to deny it.
4) If I don’t dig it, I just don’t listen to it.

The implication is as obvious as it gets.
The rest of your erratic & delusional comments, insulting as fuck.
From when my opinion is "talking shit about music I don't dig" and yours is just an opinion?
It's me that I'm something else you dipshit, huh?

As if that wasn't enough,
I give you the opportunity to stop the whole useless discussion by telling you to let go. It was obvious that your ignorance, stubbornness and stupidity wouldn't let this conversation go anywhere.
But what do you do?
You've been a smartass by putting your stupid little smiling face like a clown, to show me that you are disrespectful.
You like being erratic, is that it?

What's wrong?
Did I hurt your feelings with something I said about the original topic of discussion and you feel the need to defend something? Get over it and move on. I just expressed my honest opinion and nothing more.
Get a life.

Adios.

I didn't even bother reading all that, you're fuckin' deranged dude.

I don't like trash talking music, for some reason that upsets you. 😂

5de732be4cca3209dd2d4c5b-large.jpg

Back