Junkyard love

drewiv

I brought it up in ibenhad's thread and didn't want to sidetrack it. Who loves Junkyard? To me they are the pinicle of dirty Texas blues metal. I can listen to them for days on end and never get tired. Anyone? Just me? Hollywood, Blooze, and the "parody" 80's metal ballads. Love them!

sah5150":mwarces6 said:
drewiv":mwarces6 said:
sah5150":mwarces6 said:
drewiv":mwarces6 said:
The more I listen and the more the FIRST album is kickin' my ass. Damn, they were under the radar. I should start a Junkyard thread, I can listen to those guys for days on end...
LOVE Junkyard! "Simple Man", "Hollywood", "Blooze" - they were the "other" LA band I dug after GNR hit...

Steve
Damn, you know it! Blooze is it, for me. I hate to sidetrack the thread, I SHOULD start a Junkyard love thread. Talk about dirty Texas blues metal, that's it!
" I ain't talkin' bout no candy ass, weekend warrior, I'm talkin' 'bout drinkin'
Talkin' bout when you got two buck left, you don't wan't nothin' to eat, you just gotta keep drinkin'..."

:rock:

Steve

Stole the quote from another thread. But..

"Talkin' 'bout when you get home at three, but you don't make it til four cause you can't find the door." lol

drewiv":me4nbvts said:
sah5150":me4nbvts said:
sah5150":me4nbvts said:
The more I listen and the more the FIRST album is kickin' my ass. Damn, they were under the radar. I should start a Junkyard thread, I can listen to those guys for days on end...
LOVE Junkyard! "Simple Man", "Hollywood", "Blooze" - they were the "other" LA band I dug after GNR hit...

Steve
Damn, you know it! Blooze is it, for me. I hate to sidetrack the thread, I SHOULD start a Junkyard love thread. Talk about dirty Texas blues metal, that's it!
" I ain't talkin' bout no candy ass, weekend warrior, I'm talkin' 'bout drinkin'
Talkin' bout when you got two buck left, you don't wan't nothin' to eat, you just gotta keep drinkin'..."

Steve

"Talkin' 'bout when you get home at three, but you don't make it til four cause you can't find the door." lol
:LOL: :LOL: Love the sound of the beer opening and him drinking it and going "AHHHH..."

Steve

sah5150":328mpd8l said:
drewiv":328mpd8l said:

Steve

Steve

:LOL: :LOL: Love the sound of the beer opening and him drinking it and going "AHHHH..."

Steve
Damn, they were good. I took a lot of shit back in the day, but took it because they were really good. Maybe not technical shredders, but DAMN! Good flippin' music.

The first Junkyard cd is one of my all time favorite cd's. I NEVER get sick of it. An old band that I was in out of high school used to play Hollywood & Hand's Off. Their second cd was good too but the self titled is just amazing!! Very underrated band.

Back