Landry amps LS50 G3!

bartmcartman

I stopped by Bill's place the other day and he had instituted some tweaks to the Landry LS G3. The amp sounded and felt great! He did a couple vids and I
thought I'd post them. Killer amp!

I had an LS100 that I recently had converted to a G3. These are one of the most underrated amps out there. Everything on this amp sounds great and the price is right too.

Sounds nice... better than some amps that get multiple threads on the same day on this forum!! lol

Sounds really good in those clips. I met Bill and played his amps at an amp show in Nashville. He was a super cool guy that can play very well and his amps sound really nice.

I'd like to get one of these. Really seems like a great amp and he makes them sound great in his vids for sure. I remember Carl posted a clip that sounded really good too if I remember right?

I've never seen or heard either in person but from what I hear on the internet those Landry's are direct competitors of the Helios. I wouldn't mine either of them that's for sure !

Giga

First vid saved the internet for me today.
Awesome.

Destroy All Guitars was a dealer. I would contact Bill directly. He is great to talk to and if you buy from him directly you will get all the latest updates.

bartmcartman":1w1qrp7s said:
I stopped by Bill's place the other day and he had instituted some tweaks to the Landry LS G3. The amp sounded and felt great! He did a couple vids and I
thought I'd post them. Killer amp!

GREAT tones!

How much are these?

Back