Liliac- Original Thread Deleted?

2ncicu

Holy fuck, this band kills. Singer at 11-- Guitarist and Sister are 15 and 14 respectively..

And now, 8 years later. Check them out.

Last edited:
Oh, The Singers main influence is DIO-- Can you tell?

go to GoDpsMusic.com to see her recording Holy Diver with Appice, Sarzo, and Batio--- quite a treat for an 18 year old.

LOL- saw the thread and checked it out. I was Called a Pedophile and some other shit from some Troll in Mama's Basement posting while sniffing Mommy's Panties.

Ahh yeah, that was BlackSG91.

Banned a few weeks ago and only the 2nd person to ever insult me for no reason here. The third occurred yesterday and whaddayaknow, I reckon it's the same dude but in another incarnation. Same M.O., but the specific penchant for calling everyone smelly, inbred, white racist pedo's hasn't resurfaced yet.

It's early-days; we'll see. :LOL: :confused::cheers2:

They played at a DIO Cancer fund the other night with a bunch of other top Rock acts and Liliac was invited by Wendy Dio to perform. They released this video a few days ago as a Tribute to RJD on his Birthday. Fuckin' rocks

The guitarist has matured a bit I reckon. Much-better-constructed solo than what I usually expect from him.

Excellent! :rock:

Back