MAGA Hates socialisim

  • Thread starter Thread starter espquade
  • Start date Start date
espquade

espquade

Well-known member
This sums it up perfectly , But even if you don't see the irony in this... You will be waiting until hell freezes over for that 5000 check along with the other checks you were promised that never came...
 

Attachments

  • 20260917_085835.jpg
    20260917_085835.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 33
This sums it up perfectly , But even if you don't see the irony in this... You will be waiting until hell freezes over for that 5000 check along with the other checks you were promised that never came...
That picture of the fishing rod is apt.
He’s using the same bait (free stuff) because it works.
I don’t believe a word of it, but I don’t believe the other side either.
2 lying political political parties using the same bait for different ideologies.
Simple as.
 
No not at all.

Could you tell me what medication your on that let's you enjoy being lied to as possibly I need to get on that... :ROFLMAO:

Oh also... Please have the day you voted for...
Don't seem to need any medication as I didn't and have never voted for someone based on the promise of free shit. You're thinking of the democrats.
If Trump wants say stupid shit like that, I don't support it. But of course, your TDS prevents you from understanding differences in beliefs and if we disagree with you, it's because we worship the "Orange God".
Run along, little toddler, it's almost juice box time.
 
Last edited:
Cults will never disagree with their cult leader everything they say or do is always true and right.

Keep drinking the Trump Kool aid and have a wonderful day!
What’s so funny is that the man who lefty beta-male faggots just like you hate so much still lives in your heads 24/7 and constantly triggers the fuck out of you. Homo. :ROFLMAO:

4110nu.jpg
 
Are you making a general statement or a known fact? And to what cult are you referring?
The USA USA USA USA cult...you're part of it.

Fact is being stated as USA USA USA USA cannot handle the truth when USA USA USA is not actually doing well.

Reality of this fucked up country triggers USA USA USA USA 95% of the time.

FACT.
 
The USA USA USA USA cult...you're part of it.

Fact is being stated as USA USA USA USA cannot handle the truth when USA USA USA is not actually doing well.

Reality of this fucked up country triggers USA USA USA USA 95% of the time.

FACT.
See? Now you're just falling into the lazy OT Cunt Sisters trap.

Do I appreciate the fact that I was born in the USA? Absolutely. Do I possess patriotism? You bet. Do I think the country needs to be in a better spot and the career Uni-party politicians are the ones destroying it? Yeppers again.

There are FAR worse places/countries I could have been born in so I will not take what I have for granted. I would prefer things to be better so hopefully it will happen.

If you're so disenchanted about this country and hate it some much, feel free to try another one. No one is stopping you. Sitting there consistently bitching about the current situation makes you sound and look like a spoiled entitled little bitch.
I for one think you might be smarter than that, so maybe try a different approach.
 
Last edited:
See? Now you're just falling into the lazy OT Cunt Sisters trap.

Do I appreciate the fact that I was born in the USA? Absolutely. Do I possess patriotism? You bet. Do I think the country needs to be in a better spot and the career Uni-party politicians are the ones destroying it? Yeppers again.

There are FAR worse places/countries I could have been born in so I will not take what I have for granted. I would prefer things to be better so hopefully it will happen.

If you're so disenchanted about this country and hate it some much, feel free to try another one. No one is stopping you. Sitting there consistently bitching about the current situation makes you sound and look like and spoiled entitled little bitch.
I for one think you might be smarter than that, so maybe try a different approach.
Who said ANYTHING about hate except you.

If you feel like you do about reality why dog on those who post it?
 
Who said ANYTHING about hate except you.
Guy, your posts are full of nothing but hate and rage at times. C'mon.
If you feel like you do about reality why dog on those who post it?
Posting once about the subject is being informative. Constantly posting and spamming about it is bitch level whining. Regardless of what's real or not.
I'm pretty sure the people here, save for our own slobber monkey that creates entire conversations with himself, know the current events

But I don't make the rules so if that's what you guys want to do, rock on.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top