NoHassle
Well-known member
WTF would you know...you're a FULL retard on a good day...FACT.This is so hilariously wrong.
WTF would you know...you're a FULL retard on a good day...FACT.This is so hilariously wrong.
You sure you want to go there again?
What I want to know is, were you born in raised in LA making you instantly retarded, or did you move there and become stoopid by proxy?WTF would you know...you're a FULL retard on a good day...FACT.
NOT born in LA and moved here in the late 80s.What I want to know is, were you born in raised in LA making you instantly retarded, or did you move there and become stoopid by proxy?
Nah, there's still some normal people. You just have get out of La La land.NOT born in LA and moved here in the late 80s.
I don't exhibit any traits of a native Californian...in the slightest.
I do agree that MOST Californians are retarded in some form.
HEY, I didn't get any free kool-aid. Or is that just one more rumor?Cults will never disagree with their cult leader everything they say or do is always true and right.
Keep drinking the Trump Kool aid and have a wonderful day!
Californians never think they are the problem lmao.I don't exhibit any traits of a native Californian...in the slightest.
Proof numb nuts because there is NONE so you're FOS...as usual.Californians never think they are the problem lmao.
You cope just as hard as any CA resident on this site.
English... do you speak it?Proof numb nuts because there is NONE so you're FOS...as usual.
We've had this discussion before and I speak CAMBRIDGE English (the real one) you heathen.English... do you speak it?
You, capt. cunt, and the kid are all from CA. And you're all totally full of shit, full of yourselves. Coincidence? I think not.
You're still a faggot in sheep's clothing with a mentality to match.
This makes no sense, like all your replies.You're still a faggot in sheep's clothing with a mentality to match.
SHeRpa sHeRpa