MAGA Hates socialisim

  • Thread starter Thread starter espquade
  • Start date Start date
but its Ok the last few Dem govs from NY have neem issuing family rebates right before election day
The sleepy wicked witch of the north just approved $200 per family.
that shit will just about fill my tank 2x in the truck


vSiX2BqTQviCVvmg1BdlDQ.webp
 
Guy, your posts are full of nothing but hate and rage at times. C'mon.

Posting once about the subject is being informative. Constantly posting and spamming about it is bitch level whining. Regardless of what's real or not.
I'm pretty sure the people here, save for our own slobber monkey that creates entire conversations with himself, know the current events

But I don't make the rules so if that's what you guys want to do, rock on.
I can't see where he's posted it many times making it spam...can you please show me?
 
Just remember that this works both ways. Neither party is unique in having their “followers”.
Acting like the right is the only party that does, is proof that it isn’t.
^This
Just because ones views lean one way or the other doesn't mean one is in a cult. Only someone with a cult-like mentality would think otherwise. Most people with the ability to think critically can recognize the good policies AND be critical of the bad ones.

Posting once about the subject is being informative. Constantly posting and spamming about it is bitch level whining. Regardless of what's real or not.
I'm pretty sure the people here, save for our own slobber monkey that creates entire conversations with himself, know the current events
^And This
Just about all here have the ability to acknowledge current events and understand the implications. That doesn't mean anyone is going to give the time of day to the same 2-3 forum turds who are ate up with the TDS and constantly whine like a bitch about it.
 
Nope. But if you guys want to play like you're some sort of half-assed Peter Jennings on a gear forum, go ahead.
Well...you're an idiot.

If updates on a CURRENT war upset and trigger USA USA USA USA in you...that's 100% on YOU and not the person posting the update.

If you don't like the show change the channel...it's that simple.
 
Well...you're an idiot.
I'm sorry, you have me confused with someone that gives a shit about your political dysfuction.
If updates on a CURRENT war upset and trigger USA USA USA USA in you...that's 100% on YOU and not the person posting the update.
If only there were websites other than the OT section of a gear forum that gave updates on world events. Hmmm :unsure:
Please show me where I have posted USAUSAUSA. Or is that your deep reaching TDS speaking again?
If you don't like the show change the channel...it's that simple.
Oh no, I find it way too entertaining making fun of you twats. :hys::hys::hys:
I do limit my time on here though so you can seek refuge in that.
 
Last edited:
Oh look, Woke George Lynch is back with the TDS! Where’s that faggy skull of yours? :ROFLMAO:
It's half way up your ass !

I'm also not judging you, because you just do you , but if you would please remove it and disregard it as I don't want it back. Thanks!

After all your the closet homosexual around these parts and everyone knows it. You really should just come out of the closet as you will most likely feel better and possibly less constipated than you already are.... :jerkit:
 
Woke George Lynch is back again! What a triggered little faggot! So descriptive in his homosexuality fantasies as well. Total cock gobbler….:ROFLMAO:

He’ll be back soon crying some more, probably with his gay skull. :ROFLMAO:

 
Woke George Lynch is back again! What a triggered little faggot! So descriptive in his homosexuality fantasies as well. Total cock gobbler….:ROFLMAO:

He’ll be back soon crying some more, probably with his gay skull. :ROFLMAO:

I will keep your skull as I can't seem to get it out of my ass and I really like it.
Who am I to judge... :dunno:
 

Attachments

  • 20260917_150649.jpg
    20260917_150649.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
Woke George Lynch is one of those little cunts who changes text, what a faggot! Show us your real gay skull. Fucking homo. :ROFLMAO:
 
Woke George Lynch is one of those little cunts who changes text, what a faggot! Show us your real gay skull. Fucking homo. :ROFLMAO:
Are your hemorrhoids acting up with that skull shoved so far up your ass you don't seem to know where it begins and ends.

Thank you for your pure comedy gold as I got a good laugh at your expense and the cost was very reasonable indeed...
🤪
 
I'm sorry, you have me confused with someone that gives a shit about your political dysfuction.

If only there were websites other than the OT section of a gear forum that gave updates on world events. Hmmm :unsure:
Please show me where I have posted USAUSAUSA. Or is that your deep reaching TDS speaking again?

Oh no, I find it way too entertaining making fun of you twats. :hys::hys::hys:
I do limit my time on here though so you can seek refuge in that.
The joke's on you girly...it's me getting THE laugh at your bullshit behaviour.

USA USA USA USA USA is YOUR cult personality with your postings and putting your head in the sand when hard truths are posted by others.

You're a blind and willing cult member...the evidence is overwhelming.
 
The joke's on you girly...it's me getting THE laugh at your bullshit behaviour.
No, that's just you taking a piss. Sorry buddy, just do the best you can with what you were given.
USA USA USA USA USA is YOUR cult personality with your postings and putting your head in the sand when hard truths are posted by others.
Example?
You're a blind and willing cult member...the evidence is overwhelming.
Example of overwhelming evidence?
 

Similar threads

Back
Top