NAD: Diezel Herbert mkII

UberschallEL34":yami1wlz said:
RJF":yami1wlz said:
UberschallEL34":yami1wlz said:
RJF":yami1wlz said:
I used to run my Herbert in stereo with my Uber TJ. Loved that combo.

Oh god not Adelbro. I thought he was gone for good....

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=188373 Bro is on the hunt for an Uber...Amp Jihad
We should all take turns messaging him offering him an Uber rev blue. Bro will go ape shit.

WWIII Ampsearch

Bravo ! excellent vid. It pulled me right out of the dodger/ cub game. Good stuff.. lol Thanks!

Damn, that was good. The part about the Tri amp was the best.

UberschallEL34":b19grt67 said:
RJF":b19grt67 said:
UberschallEL34":b19grt67 said:
RJF":b19grt67 said:
I used to run my Herbert in stereo with my Uber TJ. Loved that combo.

Oh god not Adelbro. I thought he was gone for good....

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=188373 Bro is on the hunt for an Uber...Amp Jihad
We should all take turns messaging him offering him an Uber rev blue. Bro will go ape shit.

WWIII Ampsearch

This was seriously LOL ROTFLMAO funny. Well done. :thumbsup: :LOL: :LOL:

I personally hated my original v1.0 and Rev 2.0 Ubers... couldn't dump them fast enough. Bro don't know tone. :doh:

Cab came today. Looks great with the herb. But eventually its getting either another avatar custom build but with v30's fl, or a Diezel fl v30 cab to mate with the avatar k100 cab, that should bring the pain :D

IMG_7409_zpsd0qe6gwb.jpg

sg guy":1qs3ylm8 said:
-I'm a former HERB owner, what's the difference between the first & MK II's?

No exactly sure. Don't think too many folks have had both besides Wizard of OzZ

From what I heard the MkII was designed to handle the higher output pickups and active style pickups of more modern style guitars/guitarists. Other than that there's not much difference

Also, one of the transformers, I think the PT, is upright and not chassis flush mounted anymore. There's gotta be big enough changes to warrant the mkII release. Prob not night and day, but enough to warrant a revision. That's cool to know Justin

Setting depend on cab, most are around noon. I use the mid cut slightly above noon. All standard to drop c tunings, and Duncan, Dimarzio and Emg pickups

LunatiBSW":1uw8q4yk said:
sg guy":1uw8q4yk said:

I've had both. There's not really a tonal difference between the two. MK1 may be preferable to some since you can get one with external bias, that's about it.

LunatiBSW":181hv1uu said:
Setting depend on cab, most are around noon. I use the mid cut slightly above noon. All standard to drop c tunings, and Duncan, Dimarzio and Emg pickups

That's one of the cool things with Diezel amps... the controls all sound great around 12:00. No crazy settings... like a Bogner TJ for example.

mhenson42":3bhfuy7h said:
LunatiBSW":3bhfuy7h said:
sg guy":3bhfuy7h said:

I've had both. There's not really a tonal difference between the two. MK1 may be preferable to some since you can get one with external bias, that's about it.

I'd say the MKII and MKI sound about 80% the same. The clean channel stays cleaner at volume and bit louder overall on the MKII. The 3rd channel stays tighter and sounds brighter due to the bigger output transformer on the MKII. Both are great amps.

Peter mentions the differences in the Herbert video they recently put on YouTube.

Wizard of Ozz":252ij0b6 said:
mhenson42":252ij0b6 said:
LunatiBSW":252ij0b6 said:
sg guy":252ij0b6 said:

I'd say the MKII and MKI sound about 80% the same. The clean channel stays cleaner at volume and bit louder overall on the MKII. The 3rd channel stays tighter and sounds brighter due to the bigger output transformer on the MKII. Both are great amps.

Peter mentions the differences in the Herbert video they recently put on YouTube.

Good to hear, I trust your ears....

I'm in chugg heaven with the Herbert mkII and my k100 fl cab. Shit. V30's sound a little more versatile with it. But all out metal goes to the k100 With this amp.....DAMN

Back