NAD: INCOMING! (Fortin Marshall Content)

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnpace2
  • Start date Start date
loudgtr":pcx7jne8 said:
johnpace2":pcx7jne8 said:
Thanks Mike. I just want everyone to know that I was in communication with Mike the whole time and I was informed every step of the way. So, although it took a little longer than expected, I had absolutley no problem with that and working with Mike was awesome. He goes out of his way for his customers.

Thanks Mike!! :rock:

Even though there's a wait time, it's not a problem when you're dealing with someone who's so cool and upfront about things. Fortin Rocks! :rawk:


+1!!!!!!!!
 
Khoi":n7vxe4lt said:
I want one so bad. You have no idea. A two channel Cali modded Plexi. Oh my god.


:cry:


IMO?

The Cali and the guitar volume goes a long way ;)
 
Oh hell, another Fortin post tonight!! :doh:

I can't wait for mine!!!!

BTW, congratulations again!
 
gibson5413":15j4ffu6 said:
Oh hell, another Fortin post tonight!! :doh:

I can't wait for mine!!!!

BTW, congratulations again!

You will love it. I'm so glad I did it. When you play it, you won't even remeber the wait.
 

Similar threads

mctallica1
Replies
72
Views
2K
mctallica1
mctallica1
I
Replies
1
Views
670
warhead78
W
Soundstorm
Replies
38
Views
2K
Klauth
Klauth
A
Replies
4
Views
700
TheSneakyTruth
TheSneakyTruth
Music&Chaos
Replies
42
Views
3K
DanTravis62
DanTravis62
Back
Top