NAD...Peters BodyHammer

  • Thread starter Thread starter MetalHeadMike
  • Start date Start date
Glad you are digging it Mike!

That amp is definitely in the top handful of amps I’ve owned.

Absolutely rips IMHO.

Very cool sounding clips :rock:
T
 
mctallica1":299dvdoz said:
Glad you are digging it Mike!

That amp is definitely in the top handful of amps I’ve owned.

Absolutely rips IMHO.

Very cool sounding clips :rock:
T


Thanks T :rock:

It rips with these JJE34Ls, but I will eventually try some other power tubes. Can't believe I'm playing an amp with no boost and can be satisfied. I could with the MCII if I cranked it to stadium levels, but without the volume it doesn't have enough saturation for me, but boosted the Wizard is just nuckin futs.
 

Similar threads

mctallica1
Replies
72
Views
2K
mctallica1
mctallica1
5250_involuntary
Replies
2
Views
213
5250_involuntary
5250_involuntary
mctallica1
Replies
13
Views
303
RedB4Black
RedB4Black
Beyond Black
Replies
71
Views
3K
hellzington
hellzington
gybe!
Replies
15
Views
1K
gybe!
gybe!
Back
Top