rsm Well-known member Today at 5:10 PM #41 Texsunburst59 said: Are Bludotone amps allowed on this forum? I thought they were a TGP exclusive amp. Click to expand... That's probably why it's not in the picture.
Texsunburst59 said: Are Bludotone amps allowed on this forum? I thought they were a TGP exclusive amp. Click to expand... That's probably why it's not in the picture.
reignman454 Well-known member 10 minutes ago #42 DanTravis62 said: IMO a les paul into a marshall is the ultimate rhythm guitar combination for any type of music from basic rock to anything heavier. I use the combo for metal, and a ton of other people do too. Why fix what isn't broken? Click to expand... Like Dan said. I personally enjoy listening to him posting riffs under an assumed identity playing RATT lay it down through a rig similar to yours.
DanTravis62 said: IMO a les paul into a marshall is the ultimate rhythm guitar combination for any type of music from basic rock to anything heavier. I use the combo for metal, and a ton of other people do too. Why fix what isn't broken? Click to expand... Like Dan said. I personally enjoy listening to him posting riffs under an assumed identity playing RATT lay it down through a rig similar to yours.
DanTravis62 Moderator Moderator 4 minutes ago #43 reignman454 said: Like Dan said. I personally enjoy listening to him posting riffs under an assumed identity playing RATT lay it down through a rig similar to yours. Click to expand... Ah yes, keep your eyes out for "gay Dan" He's around playing winger and Ratt songs all the time
reignman454 said: Like Dan said. I personally enjoy listening to him posting riffs under an assumed identity playing RATT lay it down through a rig similar to yours. Click to expand... Ah yes, keep your eyes out for "gay Dan" He's around playing winger and Ratt songs all the time