New Fortin GRIND Revision

engage757

Hey all, Mike asked me to post this in here. The new GRIND Pearl White Edition is out! This will be a limited run, and it features the side-switching jack from the 33! So many people asked about getting that feature on a GRIND, that it happened! We kept hearing a lot of guys preferred the GRIND to the 33, so now they can get the best of both worlds! :rock:

IMG_9466.jpg

https://www.fortinamps.com/product/grind-pearl-white/

Oh yeah, and the MESHUGGAH amp first round sold out in 15 minutes! Wasn't expecting that, more soon! :rock:
https://www.fortinamps.com/product/mesh-amp/

Cheers!

Always great to see new gear from Mike! It's cool he has made both of these pedals. The 33 works best with my rig, but I know the Grind is better for others. Good stuff!

Cool. How exactly does one order the messugah amp when it becomes available again?

Last time I saw it you needed a password or something? And it was $133 downpayment.

Whowantsamustache":1uxtkmti said:
Cool. How exactly does one order the messugah amp when it becomes available again?

Last time I saw it you needed a password or something? And it was $133 downpayment.
Need to learn the secret handshake first :LOL: :LOL:

Fitrocker33":3ibe1yr0 said:
Will this switch channels on a 5150III 50w Head?

So the evh 50 watt head has three channels. If the Grind pedal will switch channels on the amp, the most I can see it doing is making the switch between two channels. Say from clean to rhythm (and back) or clean to lead. But that's a best case scenario and it's assumes the evh and the Grind both do tip-to-ground switching.

I know it will not switch a 5153 50w... The 5153 50w is the dumbest fucking switching design ever. Not sure how the 100w head works in comaprison. I HAD buy a loop switcher with Midi in order for it to work with my 5153 50w so I could use all 3 channels. Its an inherent flaw in the way Fender designed the amps switching. There is NOTHING that can be done about it other than tap dancing or using a loop switcher with midi.

Yeah it should switch tip-to-ground on most amps, but I have no idea what the switching on the 5150 III is to be honest.

As far as the MESHUGGAH amp, Mike just put them up Password protected so we could launch at one time and then be more fair about it with the deposit thing. They are actually ahead of schedule right now, so we are hoping to get the next preorder batch ready in about 1-2 months. This is kind of why we have been doing preorders for pedals, we kept making bigger and bigger batches, until they got so big we had to get a fulfillment company doing shipping because it was basically a fulltime job just to ship, and then people were still pissed because they were selling out so quickly. A few people have complained about preorders, but it's the best way a small company can see how many people want the product and try to get them to everyone that wants one. 6-7 preorders fulfilled on time later and we are thinking it is a good call for new products. With amps Mike just doesn't want to get behind. We have a small, highly-trained team helping with stuff now too, but Mike still won't even take the chance about getting behind, which I, for one, am grateful for.

I can let you guys know when the next amp batch is about to start. I know Mike and I are both trying to streamline so everyone can get what they need/want and be fair about it. :)

moltenmetalburn":nruz6c4o said:
I hope he does a white zuul. Would prefer it.

I can ask him about that, but it might be a VERY long while as we just started shipping ZUUL preorder today, and we ordered a bunch of cases in the same color scheme to try to get some in-stock!

I like the white too. :rock:

engage757":39gu8imw said:
moltenmetalburn":39gu8imw said:
I hope he does a white zuul. Would prefer it.

I can ask him about that, but it might be a VERY long while as we just started shipping ZUUL preorder today, and we ordered a bunch of cases in the same color scheme to try to get some in-stock!

I like the white too. :rock:
Ill wait if I have to. Maybe a small run :confused: but that would be GREAT.

Back