New Kemper Rack is DELIVERED!

squank

EDIT: IT'S HERE!!!! I just have to get my ass home and unpack it!

I sold my Kemper lunchbox head last year before the move, and I thought I would be out of playing guitar for awhile. WRONG!

Thanks to a timely tax refund, I now have a new Kemper rack heading my way. Woohoo!

12191916_5493fb0848cea.jpg

Nice! I had a lunchbox, traded it and came back to a powered lunchbox. Now I'm making profiles with a studio and loving it.

gibson5413":18uwtbt1 said:
Awesome Bill!
Thanks Chad!

Dimebag11":18uwtbt1 said:
Nice! I'm loving mine
Thanks man. They're awesome, aren't they?

SkyhighRocks":18uwtbt1 said:
Nice! I had a lunchbox, traded it and came back to a powered lunchbox. Now I'm making profiles with a studio and loving it.
It's amazing how we come back to this box full of magic. When I sold my Axe-FX I never felt like I wanted to go back. I can't imagine ever being without the Kemper again.

Damn Bill!! Congrats!
We really gotta meet up for an ampfest sometime. Thinking about doing a 'impromptu' one maybe this summer.

until i get a kemper, i will always want one!!

i really like these sounds it's capable of for some reason:

and

i love multi use gear...i suppose the kemper would fit that bill for me perfectly!

Congrats! I am considering selling my unpowered toaster for a powered version just to save on having an extra thing to carry.

Welcome back to the fold brother!

JerEvil":38f888vo said:
Congrats! I am considering selling my unpowered toaster for a powered version just to save on having an extra thing to carry.

Welcome back to the fold brother!
Thanks!

Mailman1971":a6jro0xr said:
Damn Bill!! Congrats!
We really gotta meet up for an ampfest sometime. Thinking about doing a 'impromptu' one maybe this summer.
Thanks brother. That sounds totally cool!

I got my old amp profiles loaded last night (over 50 of them), and man it is GREAT to have all those old amp tones back. I am back in love with the Kemper more than ever!

Congratulations!!
I have a PowerRack myself and really am excited to profile my amps, oh yes.
Bought a couple profiles, cool, but I want MY amps.
Can't wait.

Back