NKD!

ewill52

Pulled the trigger on a Kemper Stage! Should be here Monday. What are your go-to profiles? I had a few Tone Junkie and MBritt profiles for my HX Stomp that I thought were really great, what else should I be looking at for Kemper?

MBritt has some Bitchin profiles. There is some dude that does really good hi gain profiles, can’t remember his name.

does choptones do profiles for Kemper? Their be100 for helix was incredible.

Mbritt and Tonejunkie for country / rock / low keyed stuff.

Metal stuff is reaaaaally all over the board for regarding your personal preference. I really like the Josh Middleton Tones packs, Sin Mix, and Reampzone. The Get Good Drums Kemper pack is probably the best for really modern metal / djent type tones

Also --- join the Kemper forum (lots of free stuff up there by makers / people profiling) and also check out rig exchange (very, very hit or miss but check out the well reviewed ones on there).

Alllll the profile makers have freebies on their sites, etc... Definitely try before you buy

I'd say that the free Rig Packs built into Rig Manager make the most sense as a starting point for auditioning Profiles. Most of the best-known Profilers are represented and Kemper hand-picks Rigs from their commercial offerings for these packs.

There is some dude that does really good hi gain profiles, can’t remember his name.
Long shot but were you maybe thinking of Cililab? Love his stuff. His JVM 410H pack is the gold standard for the amp IMHO.

He uses the mic's and preamps I like (SM57, MD421 etc) and has a good ear for tone.
Does choptones do profiles for Kemper?
Yup.

My go-to recommendations are:
Bert Meulendijk
Guido Bungenstock (Guidorist)
Michael Britt

I buy all packs these guys offer.

Back