No talk about Corona Virus?

Is it that "prep" one the gays take as in insurance policy before doin' the nasty?

If so, my guess would logically be because it bolsters immune defences somewhat.

Krull":2qplid09 said:
Funny you mention HIV. Can you please tell me why they have been using HIV drug treatment on this Coronavirus?
I believe somebody mentioned that if you put the lime in the coconut and call in feeling good going into work early in the morning and say Doctor, or is that simpin or sumpin?

[No message]

Attachments

• BDE3F542-0C6B-44C8-8E8D-073C8757C35F.jpeg
    BDE3F542-0C6B-44C8-8E8D-073C8757C35F.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 993
Mr. Willy":2nz8wmtx said:
I’m not saying this current situation isn’t a big deal and that we shouldn’t take it seriously. But the response from the media compared between these two situations has been totally different. If anyone can’t see that, then they’re either partisan, indifferent, or a fool.

I’m not saying that this is a dem conspiracy either, but they sure are using it to their advantage. They’re happy that the stock market tanked. Joy Beyhar and Bill Marr both wanted a recession because it would be a political advantage for the left. Bottom line, do you remember a mass panic attacks over Swine Flu? No? That’s because there was no mass panic.

I think the main difference is the Media has been a dying thing for a number of years now, so they are doing just about anything they can to stay "relevant". The ultimate clickbait is fear .. also social media has moved a long way since 2009 so the ability for those platforms to "influence" has grown massively

I'm down to three rolls of toilet paper.

If I can't find some soon I'll have to wipe my ass with dried out corn cobs.

Growing up on a farm in the 70s we'd wipe our asses with corn cobs all the time when playing outside and shitting in the woods.

Then we'd toss 'em and the dogs thought it was time to play fetch. They'd grab a shit cob and run maybe 10 feet and it would drop out of their mouth. Other dogs liked eating poop so they'd chew on the damn things.

:thumbsup:

sleewell2":4sddunjj said:
So just to be clear... you morons think this is all a plot by the dems to get trump and so of course Italy, France, China and many other countries are tanking their economies to help them?

Only the best minds... :loco:
Nope this is New World Order shit here, this a test.

311splawndude":390bx4xg said:
What the crap is going on in this thread?

triggered snowflakes snapping on those tin foil hats extra tight and just letting fly with any dumbshit thing that pops in their heads.

often times whilst working at my desk, i'll listen to music...
and read the goings-on of RT. i laugh, a lot, and when you have buds in yonder ears, you're kinda loud. people wonder wtf i'm listening to...

this thread has turned to shit ;)

been into the supermarket 3 times in the last 5 days and guess what? ... there has been shit loads of toilet paper each time

Back