Old school Dokken - P/C?

itsme

Was listening to old school Dokken over the weekend while doing some painting. Had to laugh when Felony and Young Girls came on. I wonder how they would be received in today's woke culture?

Was listening to old school Dokken over the weekend while doing some painting. Had to laugh when Felony and Young Girls came on. I wonder how they would be received in today's woke culture?
Prob about the same as Wingers Seventeen would be received....

How would this be received? Its kinda epic, if you know you know :ROFLMAO:

How many rock or metal bands have stood up over the last 2 years and gave the middle finger to lockdowns, control, government, whatever, etc…

But rap lyrics are ignored by the woke community. They can say whatever they want , be as misogynistic and racist as they want and never seem to get called out for it. Dokken is tame compared to most of the shit rap out there.
No doubt

But rap lyrics are ignored by the woke community. They can say whatever they want , be as misogynistic and racist as they want and never seem to get called out for it. Dokken is tame compared to most of the shit rap out there.
Truth!!! How can that song WAP be considered mainstream? When I got married in October, I told my wife that is the only song I forbid the DJ to play at my reception.

The groupies would look something like these today:

B88911505Z.1_20191021203407_000_G82OUJ9H.6-0_Gallery.jpg

60930480faf24c001d474839.jpg

72605330.jpg

... and Don and Mick would have to at least to pretend to be gay or at least bi-curious.

Back