Pantera 2023

Hell Yeah !

NAuTn3n.jpg

Love Zakk, but based on his recent comments I don’t know how this will go.

Then again, I saw VH on the 2004 tour and nothing could be worse than that. Thank God I saw them in 2012.

Yeah…Zakk has been saying he hasn’t learned the parts yet, and now is saying he probably won’t play parts like Dime. I understand, he isn’t dime. But I don’t like they billing it as Pantera, instead of a tribute to Pantera show. I feel like that’s cuz of money. Easier to sell tickets to the first.

Hope it goes well.

The two founding members die and the two cocksuckers who quit the band now claim it? Go fuck yourselves. Phil and Rex are both now Official 101 Proof pieces of shit now in my book. You have no rights to a band you quit and then talked shit about on the record... fuck them both.
I just want to see the mess. Phill sounds like shit now. And Charlie and Zakk are killer performers. I’m not on the side of making money off Dime an Vinnie. But I will go watch it.

Guess buying another mansion and keeping up with the Jones's is getting expensive. Huge Pantera fan but all this reincarnating the band shit has to stop. Just let it be.

Yea not interested I’m curious how they got the rights to use the pantera name im not sure but I bet the abotts owned it and even they chose not to use it after phil and Rex left. So no thanks they need to use another name they are not pantera

Yea not interested I’m curious how they got the rights to use the pantera name im not sure but I bet the abotts owned it and even they chose not to use it after phil and Rex left. So no thanks they need to use another name they are not pantera

Rita let them do it

They could have started this as a new band, did a bunch of pantera songs in their live set and it would have been cool, I guess that’s not gonna sell out huge shows in minutes like I’ve been reading is happening

Back