Price check Titan rack head

gbsmusic

I'm just curious on this I don't know anything about them. Are they any good what kind of price range would something like this be? Thank you for any info.
00M0M_bNXcITxMBO2z_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg
00I0I_3tqiWGs2woHz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

If I remember right these were SLO clones to a degree; but this one looks different based on the controls. Maybe 12-1500?
Just a guess

I remember those! I think those were built by a guy that was on a guitar forum I used to frequent back in the day. I don't remember him making a rack version but I was actually just thinking about them the other day, wondering what happened to him and/or his amps. He used to do them somewhat customized if I recall too but I think his prices were a little high for being a new "no name" guy in the industry.

That thing is enormous!
Zack was all over the boards back in the day.
I think a deal went bad and it all fell apart.
Maybe he lurks under another name, but haven't heard from that guy in a long time..

I had one and liked it a lot. It ripped ass. Kinda sounded like a modded 5150, but with KT88s. Very fast attack (which I love). Great cleans. I had no problems with it or with him, but something went down a few years ago and he disappeared. I have no idea where to value these now. I would think $1000-1200, but the $1200-1500 estimate above might be right, too. If I can find some clips I'll post them.

Back