Hulu
AutoTrader
Univision
Warner Music Group
Top Golf
CelluarOne
Asurion
Sweetwater

Reminds me of the company that Romney was part of.

1200x800.jpg

It means SW was in-solvent and now they're being propped up like GC more or less.
Its only a matter of time likely.

Yeah, this means
Providence Equity Partners
Assets: $45,000,000,000,
Stakes in over 200 companies.

Notables:
Hulu
AutoTrader
Univision
Warner Music Group
Top Golf
CelluarOne
Asurion
Sweetwater

Reminds me of the company that Romney was part of.

View attachment 86759

Romney/Bain specifically targeted businesses that were failing, made double sure they failed, and picked the bones/divvied up the corpse with his pals. Giving choice cuts to cut deals.

If this is indeed a similar situation, samhain is right and it's only a matter of time.

Given some of the other holdings this company has though, it may actually not be "vulture capital."

Most of the list are companies that are solvent or at the least not failing - unlike the companies the Mormon targeted and exploited.

Etsy bought out reverb and I won’t even accept their terms and conditions anymore. Deleted my account. I never had an account from sweetwater but it makes me happy, because I bet you’ll see a reduction in customer service first (just like with reverb) to help the bottom line, meaning I’m not missing anything. They’ll probably keep the candy to fake everything being alright. Nothing good has ever come from a corporate buyout - it’s always due to the bottom line when it does occur, and never in the best interest of customers.

Seems strange considering 2020 was a record year for Sweetwater and they've been expanding like crazy lately. Didn't they just open some huge retail store?

I received an email from my rep a few days ago asking if my back ordered SD1 40th anny showed up OK. I have had it for about a month now so I thought that was a little odd but whatever his bosses are asking him to do is what he has to do I guess.

Kinda sucks. They’re my go to. Customer service was always great with them. Not that it matters, but I wonder if the car dealership Sweetwater owns got bought out with it.

I heard about this about a month ago. They did over a billion in sales last year. If they are selling outright it's a good time to sell. If they are looking to expand/diversify like they are saying this would also be a good time, but who really knows nowadays. People say one thing and do another.

Back