Sweetwater has been bought out.

I find Mitch Gallagher's reviews to be useful, not so much for tones, but he does a great job demonstrating features.
Yeah, but he's so fucking annoying. He's like a combination of a pitch man, and field reporter for the evening news. I'm willing to bet his education was in communications and journalism, not music or sales.

Yeah, but he's so fucking annoying. He's like a combination of a pitch man, and field reporter for the evening news. I'm willing to bet his education was in communications and journalism, not music or sales.

Ever seen an old Mitch video?
I like the guy.
It's his job - no-one's good at work all the time.

Nick Bowcott's reviews are pretty good and seems like a really cool dude. Of course he was in a metal band and has played a ton of guitar.

Sweetwater is a great company. At Gearfest, all of the employees were super nice, helpful, etc. I mean there isn't much around Ft. Wayne so they are laid back folks. It will be interesting seeing if they change at all.

Sweetwater is a great company.

They really are.

06f28b6968b9a3b64b2c7950f46baf6c.jpg

I have a guy on the inside who makes certain my bags always
have no less than two Tootsie Rolls.

there was a thread a couple of months ago where someone said their sales "engineer" warned of increasing prices. Maybe this is why. No problems with Mitch, other than pronouncing people's names wrong when introducing them. WTF?

I see the Sweetwater website is down at the moment :(

I pre-ordered a TC Zeus pedal from them probably two months ago now.....I wonder when those things will actually be available

They really are.

View attachment 87637

I have a guy on the inside who makes certain my bags always
have no less than two Tootsie Rolls.
It's amazing how happy 50 cents worth of candy makes some people, and that people will choose a vendor based on that. Reminds of an auto shop I worked at. The owner would buy supplies from a particular saleswomen because she always would throw a few bikini pics in with the order.:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, this means

Romney/Bain specifically targeted businesses that were failing, made double sure they failed, and picked the bones/divvied up the corpse with his pals. Giving choice cuts to cut deals.

If this is indeed a similar situation, samhain is right and it's only a matter of time.

Given some of the other holdings this company has though, it may actually not be "vulture capital."

Most of the list are companies that are solvent or at the least not failing - unlike the companies the Mormon targeted and exploited.
Romney is still a piece of crap soulless vulture.

I'm sure you realize this but just wanted to point out that that is an import model (Tribute) - not a "proper" USA G&L
Yes,I know the difference between USA and import prices.
Not to mention it says so on the back of the headstock.
Your use of "proper" cracked me up,tho.
Truth is,I wouldn't spend USA money on a bass.
Because....you know....it's a bass.
(turns off computer and runs out of the room to get flame-proof suit from closet)

Back