Sweetwater new retail music store

016.jpg

4zdpgj.jpg

I almost drove out there a couple months ago to return the 50W Stealth. It has grown on my though so glad I didn't.

On another topic, I wonder if the delay on shipping my 40th anny SD1 from Sweetwater was because of gearfest.

So true.
I rarely pick up a guitar in a music store. I hate strangers coming up to me asking me shit or staring at me playing.
Me too, but it's cool they have insulation rooms so you can crank in a room by yourself. Though I'm curious how many amps are available in these rooms.

I almost drove out there a couple months ago to return the 50W Stealth. It has grown on my though so glad I didn't.

On another topic, I wonder if the delay on shipping my 40th anny SD1 from Sweetwater was because of gearfest.

I just got my other BAE 1073 and BD201 mic from them today, no delays. So I doubt it

Me too, but it's cool they have insulation rooms so you can crank in a room by yourself. Though I'm curious how many amps are available in these rooms.
When I went earlier this spring they only had one with a Les Paul, dsl50 and a Kemper in the room. It's a way better system for actually trying out gear vs 10 dudes in a room.

Last time I went to GC, the loud amp room was a catch all for miscellaneous junk... probably because of covide, but still. I think they had one Krank amp in there

Back