Taylor Hawkins has passed away

The Foos played just outside of Melbourne a few weeks ago. My best buddy went to see them.

He'll be shocked when I tell him about this. RIP Taylor. :cry:

Yes this hits me hard. Lot of folks don’t know. I was in a coma for 2 weeks end last year. Death bed. 1 day found out I would been dead. 3 months later. I’m back to work. Swear to god I have zero memory the coma. All I wanted was family and friends. I really feel for him. Shits real. Expectation tag. Back your neck. No one knows it. But it’s there. Heart full love him and family. lol

That still does severe long term damage to your heart, even if he’s been clean.

Depends on what you were doing and the person doing it. I’ve seen guys who were strung out for many years clean up their act and get a clean bill of health, and other guys that only used for 4 or 5 years that were absolutely obliterated.

Yes this hits me hard. Lot of folks don’t know. I was in a coma for 2 weeks end last year. Death bed. 1 day found out I would been dead. 3 months later. I’m back to work. Swear to god I have zero memory the coma. All I wanted was family and friends. I really feel for him. Shits real. Expectation tag. Back your neck. No one knows it. But it’s there. Heart full love him and family. lol

Damn dude!! Glad you made it!!

…According to the Attorney General of Colombia, 10 substances were found in Hawkins, including antidepressants, benzodiazepines, and opioids. “The National Institute for Legal Medicine continues to conduct the necessary medical studies to ascertain the cause of death,” the office wrote in a tweet on Saturday. “The Attorney General’s office will continue to investigate and will duly inform the findings of forensic examinations in due time.”…

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Goes to show that humans didn’t evolve to have that level of power wealth and fame. Happens much too frequently in music. The creative ones are drawn to the over the top creative feelings they get from drugs. Sucks. That guy got to go do and see shit 99.9% of us will never know. 50 is young but his 50 was pretty damn full. Sorry mostly for kiddos.

I feel sorry for his family. Especially his kids. I lost my older brother to opioid addiction so I understand all that's involved. Taylor had plenty of money and resources that could have gotten him in the best rehab facility for his children's sake. Such a damn waste. Bottom line is his death was preventable and is on him. And he leaves behind a trail of broken hearts. It's all a terrible shame.

I feel sorry for his family. Especially his kids. I lost my older brother to opioid addiction so I understand all that's involved. Taylor had plenty of money and resources that could have gotten him in the best rehab facility for his children's sake. Such a damn waste. Bottom line is his death was preventable and is on him. And he leaves behind a trail of broken hearts. It's all a terrible shame.
Whil I get the taproot of what you typed,
Your brother rose from the grave and said
“FUCK YOU for that one!”

Bet he'd had the covid jab. It's killing loads of people with heart attacks. These are the people u hear about cos they famous,image all the ones u don't hear about,. They'll blame summit else.
OR you can come back to reality and realize that he had 10 substances in his system. Some can linger but all those anti depressants seem not to mix well when you see the number of accidental overdoses throughout the years. The elephant in the room besides hard drugs are the anti depressant cocktails we've grown accustomed to leaning on. That's some scary stuff right there. But hey, it's the jab right?

He shouldn't have been on the road, period....

Let alone Columbia, for Christ sake......

Back