Taylor Hawkins has passed away

…According to the Attorney General of Colombia, 10 substances were found in Hawkins, including antidepressants, benzodiazepines, and opioids. “The National Institute for Legal Medicine continues to conduct the necessary medical studies to ascertain the cause of death,” the office wrote in a tweet on Saturday. “The Attorney General’s office will continue to investigate and will duly inform the findings of forensic examinations in due time.”…

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:
That does not sound like someone who should be on the road, fuck you Grhol.

Very weird cause if he was in that bad of shape how the hell was he playing drums like a madman every night?

The Columbian govt not gonna say a word about 99.9 % cocaine. I would bet my last dollar that`s what took him out. I`ve seen it happen before. All the other stuff they say was in his system

Very weird cause if he was in that bad of shape how the hell was he playing drums like a madman every night?

If you do it long enough.... loaded ...you have a new operating baseline. You also burn through the drugs drumming like he did no doubt.

It's a shame Grhol put him on the road again. I guess he needed more money to donate to the Democratic party. I lay blame on him.
lol, not everything is politics and anti vaxxing. But yes, if he had any inclination that one of his best friends was using, he should have been all over that.

lol, not everything is politics and anti vaxxing. But yes, if he had any inclination that one of his best friends was using, he should have been all over that.
I don't know what you mean by "anti-vaxxing" but everything is about money.

Certain types of illegal drugs will, over time, lead to an enlarged heart, failing valves, etc. Damage may have already been done in his younger years unfortunately. If he was on any Benzos those are super dangerous when used with alcohol and other meds. Such a tragic loss, no matter the cause.

Yup. Cricket legend Shane Warne died just last week at 52 from one.

A lot of younger peeps, many of whom are athletes or former athletes and who appear to look after themselves, seem to be dying from heart attacks these days, so I can understand scepticism about non-conventional causes. It's logical, after all, if patterns suddenly change, to ask, "what's different now?".

Yup. Cricket legend Shane Warne died just last week at 52 from one.

A lot of younger peeps, many of whom are athletes or former athletes and who appear to look after themselves, seem to be dying from heart attacks these days, so I can understand scepticism about non-conventional causes. It's logical, after all, if patterns suddenly change, to ask, "what's different now?".
Performance enhancing drugs. Ask me how I know.

Back