Uber Ultra

Yehuda

Just wanted to let y’all know that I’ve seen several stores doing preorders for the Uber ultra- both 150w and 120w versions- not sure if I’m allowed to link them since I’m new here

Funny I haven’t seen it anywhere. Also called Sweetwater and they said they don’t have any info on the amp whatsoever so no preorders yet. Contacted Reinhold and Jorg and have not got a response.

Not calling BS yet, but care to share where?

To the guys who have played both the original Uberschalls and the Twin Jet:

Does the Presence control on the Twin Jet do the same “contour / mid scoop” control thing as the Presence control on the original amps?

To the guys who have played both the original Uberschalls and the Twin Jet:

Does the Presence control on the Twin Jet do the same “contour / mid scoop” control thing as the Presence control on the original amps?
They are similar yes but they behave differently. Its much more interactive with the mid and treble pots and makes it a bit tougher to get your tone to where you want it. Its much easier to dial in the older versions versus the TJ.

They are similar yes but they behave differently. Its much more interactive with the mid and treble pots and makes it a bit tougher to get your tone to where you want it. Its much easier to dial in the older versions versus the TJ.

Thanks!

I've only played the original Uberschall, never tried a Twin Jet, but I've always thought that with the original amp, the Presence control was just about the most important control on the front panel in that it shaped the entire character of the amp. The way that control was set really determined the majority of the amp's personality I think.

Reza's video shows that the Uber Ultra has a Presence switch next to the Presence knob. I just hope one of the modes on that switch makes the control behave like the original Uberschall. However, Reza didn't mess with the Presence knob at all in his video, or the Presence switch, so there's no way to know yet.

Last edited:
Funny I haven’t seen it anywhere. Also called Sweetwater and they said they don’t have any info on the amp whatsoever so no preorders yet. Contacted Reinhold and Jorg and have not got a response.

Not calling BS yet, but care to share where?
I am just wondering, is Sweetwater taking orders for Uber Ultra now??

I am just wondering, is Sweetwater taking orders for Uber Ultra now??
Apparently they are if they are in the know, which seems to be 50/50 over there. My rep had no clue about the amp nor did he have information on it so he declined my preorder request so I bought it from my local dealer, which works out better for me anyway. All Bogner dealers are taking orders but prepare for some initial confusion and some homework at first on their end.

Apparently they are if they are in the know, which seems to be 50/50 over there. My rep had no clue about the amp nor did he have information on it so he declined my preorder request so I bought it from my local dealer, which works out better for me anyway. All Bogner dealers are taking orders but prepare for some initial confusion and some homework at first on their end.
Thank man!!

Look at the back panel. I wonder if those various tube options are pertaining to the same 100w model or is it offered with different transformers to accommodate various tubes?

Look at the back panel. I wonder if those various tube options are pertaining to the same 100w model or is it offered with different transformers to accommodate various tubes?
I remmeber the twin jet had a pretty easy resister to piggyback to in order to get the right bias range for certain tubes.

I would love to hear a comparison between this thing's different modes and the other Uberschalls. Considering selling my Rev 2 and Twin Jet to try this beast out.

Back