Uber Ultra

Going to be awesome. Sweetwater is a bit of a mess. I ordered long ago, but my rep has no idea about the proper count or spot I’m in. Very frustrating

I got in pretty early with my rep too for a 6L6 model. They said it's most likely going to ship sometime in July but aren't 100% sure

I've only had about 20 mins to play with mine so far but its something special. It gets tight as hell if you want (usably) and every switching option I've played with so far feels intentional and well thought through

thats funny. I actually went with the KT88s because most of my other amps have el34s. I would be curious to hear the difference between the tubes in this thing
I have a buddy who got his 6L6 in but he hasn't posted any clips. So far the concensus is that this amp absolute rips

I've only had about 20 mins to play with mine so far but its something special. It gets tight as hell if you want (usably) and every switching option I've played with so far feels intentional and well thought through
How would you say it compares to a boosted Twin Jet? Wanting to see if it’s worth making a change.

I had the first version with EL34s but this time it looks like a completely different beast and completely boosted with nitrous oxide !

Anyway I'm in doubt whether to choose the EL34 version or the 6L6. Too bad it hasn't arrived here in Europe yet, otherwise it would already be sitting in the middle of my Ecstasy and Helios Eclipse.

Does anyone have any clips of the KT88 version? There’s not much out there. I preferred EL34s in the rev2/green original uberschall but I’m leaning towards the KT88 version for the Uber ultra.

I don’t see selling my Bogner 101B with EL34s. I think it covers a lesser-gain sonic area that the Uber ultra struggles to cover which is why I’m eyeing the KT88 model.

Does anyone have any clips on the 6L6 version? I have seen numerous videos of the EL34 and KT88 but have yet to find a single person who owns the 6L6.

Last edited:
Thanks @Apex1Rg7X for the video, was exactly what I wanted to confirm on the tones before I pulled the trigger. Just went ahead and ordered one.
1698949530407.png

Back