What gear is on the way ?

Amps bogner modded soldano slo , Matamp 1224 mkii custom shop , pre Larry Dino. Guitar custom shop egc , The WAIT continues 🤘🤘
I guess I seen a Bogner SLO in a youtube video, interesting. Is that one of newer SLOs you sent him? And how much does that mod approximately cost?

Cool Matamp. Gonna sludge hard I believe!

Dino sounds appetizing!

First time I hear about EGC. They do acryllic guitars?

How long are the wait times? Wait is hardest thing for me lol

I guess I seen a Bogner SLO in a youtube video, interesting. Is that one of newer SLOs you sent him? And how much does that mod approximately cost?

Cool Matamp. Gonna sludge hard I believe!

Dino sounds appetizing!

First time I hear about EGC. They do acryllic guitars?

How long are the wait times? Wait is hardest thing for me lol
Earlier soldano for the mod , egc does a bunch of stuff mine will be a wood body but they do a lot of acrylic builds . Current wait has been a year and half lol waiting to hear back from Reinhold but I’m close to his shop so that helps haha !

Earlier soldano for the mod , egc does a bunch of stuff mine will be a wood body but they do a lot of acrylic builds . Current wait has been a year and half lol waiting to hear back from Reinhold but I’m close to his shop so that helps haha !
Wish everything comes out as you wish it to be!

Got a Mark III combo I picked up about 6wks ago and immediately dropped of at the tech’s house for a once over. Looking forward to getting that back. Also waiting for a rear rout HH Strat to be finished and assembled at MJT…

Too broke but next purchase for my Reverend BC-1 and PRS Standard 24 is a set of these in black.

9d6cd725-eb1d-49a9-8c8f-69443c759234__89948.1670605410.png

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/acc...ZFUA8ZQCYJMNA6U5sCoJRXp837xK5g8RoCwRQQAvD_BwE

Amps bogner modded soldano slo , Matamp 1224 mkii custom shop , pre Larry Dino. Guitar custom shop egc , The WAIT continues 🤘🤘
EGC’s are amazing!! I’ve got 2 all aluminum EGC’s myself. They’re imo some of the few non-vintage guitars that are really worthwhile. Something actually unique. Like a needle in the haystack of all this other overrated “boutique” stuff made now haha. Haven’t tried their acrylic or wood guitars yet

An Anderson guitarworks Lil angel with the most insane Fire wakesurf top ever!! Seriously never seen one like this anywhere. I'll do a video review and post

Back