What Lynch using in this clip?

Luca79

Luca79

Well-known member


An HiWatt cab and the usual old plexi? He seem surprised about the result :ROFLMAO:
Someone know where this clip is from, and if there is a longer version?
 
I get the impression that is from when they were making his IRs for the Two Notes stuff. Looks like the 50 watt plexi and a Tubescreamer.

I know in my Captor X, I think 4 of the 6 presets I've got saved to the front knob of the unit are different mic locations on one of his Marshall cabs.
 
Whatever he is using, should be called the "Endorsomatic 1000".
HUGE George fan here but man that guy had me chasing gear for years.
I do love the sound here

I get the impression that is from when they were making his IRs for the Two Notes stuff. Looks like the 50 watt plexi and a Tubescreamer.

I know in my Captor X, I think 4 of the 6 presets I've got saved to the front knob of the unit are different mic locations on one of his Marshall cabs.

Do those presets come with the Captor as options?
 
looks and sounds like an 808 into a plexi into a hiwatt played by a galapagos island statue
 
Do those presets come with the Captor as options?

They are add-ons that can be purchased. I got mine used, and whoever had it before happened to have already got one of George's cabs, a bunch of Michael Nielsen cabs and a Phil X cab.
 
This was the initial Captor X as well..in theory, the latest Captor X + ( plus) adds the VLS virtual load shaper which changes the impedence/ sound curve of your virtual cab so he would have gotten even closer.. The newer captor allows you to set it to yje celedtion approved impedance curve they have on the Reload II. Michael Nielsen demo'd this. Find his video
 
Back
Top