:cry:

Used to own... :doh:

Now i only have plain looking amps....But they rock :rock:

101_0894.jpg

I got this coming soon though:

Peters3channel_zps54423bce.jpg

Chris

Badronald,
Looks like you have had several kick ass amps though I don't know if any of them are "great looking". I think an amps beauty is seen through your ears and felt through your fingers. Heck, my '70 Super Trem looks like it fell out of the back of a truck on the freeway, but it sounds fantastic. It looks even uglier when I set it on top of my vintage Orange cabinet. But the sound? I have never seen ugly be so beautiful.

This judging an amp by its looks is making as much sense to me as judging a woman by her personality or brains. :LOL: :LOL:

It's fun looking at some bad ass rigs.. not too tough.

I bet I wouldn't be the only one to dig your Super Trem Curt... post it up!

And a shovel...
shovelhead-engine.jpg

Nice... and when I'm not riding I'm staring at my bike too. :D

lester":1unb8jgn said:
Nice... and when I'm not riding I'm staring at my bike too. :D

I love staring at mechanical things too. An flat 6 or inline 6 engine with individual throttle bodies or old Weber carbs. Heck any engine by Alfa Romeo. A dialed in suspension set up with adjustable coil-overs. Carbon fiber wings or front splitters, slotted rotors and four piston calipers...... see, now you are making me want to go to a different type of forum. I miss the race track............ BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some real nice looking amps in this thread and some real dogs.

Here is what I think is my best looking amp. A '66 Vox AC50. Always loved the look of Vox amps.

IMG_1797.jpg

I'll just shamelessly post the rig, don't really have one special looking one like many of the cool examples already posted:

SpeakerWall_zpsa3bbc797.png

Back