Who owns the most expensive amp on Rig Talk?

Bunch of poor peasants on here. I win with my Dumble.

Attachments

• Dumble OD Special Full.JPG
    Dumble OD Special Full.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 175
The Redplate Magica shits on them all at any price

Good idea, let's just ignore the actual topic and shit on everyone else's amp in favor of the one we own.

I'll start, my Larry shits all over your red plate Magicka, kicked your red plate magickas dog, and stole your red plate magickas wife and 4x12, leaving it destitute and contemplating suicide.

I have proof on my IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTayOO7Jd5S/?utm_medium=copy_link

See! I stole your 4x12!

The ‘rarest’ thing I have is Mark Abrahamian’s #2 ‘ground up’ Mod 5 build. It’s got his sig in the chassis and the #2 along with the receipt from the original owner. It’s the ‘no logo’ sourmash plexi headshell / Metro chassis head in my sig pic. Certainly not the most expensive, but you don’t see one every day.

Attachments

• F9A86FE3-FCFF-4821-9CE8-A104FD09F319.jpeg
    F9A86FE3-FCFF-4821-9CE8-A104FD09F319.jpeg
    801.9 KB · Views: 64
Good idea, let's just ignore the actual topic and shit on everyone else's amp in favor of the one we own.

I'll start, my Larry shits all over your red plate Magicka, kicked your red plate magickas dog, and stole your red plate magickas wife and 4x12, leaving it destitute and contemplating suicide.

I have proof on my IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTayOO7Jd5S/?utm_medium=copy_link

See! I stole your 4x12!
I think it was a joke? Somebody was on here talking up that amp. :hys:

While it's not an "expensive" amp (though I'd say it technically should be....it's totally handmade and handwired)....since other people are mentioning rare amps I might as well mention my VVT Simo-Plex.

I was told that only two exist - I own one and JD Simo owns the other

I also own a Starfield VPA-1 preamp which seems to be exceedingly rare.....I've only seen one for sale in the past 20 years (which I bought) :D

Back