Who owns the most expensive amp on Rig Talk?

I wonder what these actually sell for, rather than what people want.
Do people actually pay $100k+ for these amps?
They actually do. And original Trainwrecks are getting up there in price as well, although not that high.

Personally, I'll take my ceriatone dumble clone that I paid $1000 for.

My most expensive amp is an H&K Triamp MK III. Got a good deal on it used.

Best I’ve ever owned, I believe. I’ve kind of downsized to an axe fx rig to do some recording as I’m no longer gigging.
I had one of Steve’s 100B’s (#24 … -^+ in Bogner code). It had been modded by Reinhold, and had an extra stock faceplate in case someone wanted to covert back to stock. it was a great amp! Sold it a couple years back…. sure miss it from time to time.

1653954482071.jpeg

I had one of Steve’s 100B’s (#24 … -^+ in Bogner code). It had been modded by Reinhold, and had an extra stock faceplate in case someone wanted to covert back to stock. it was a great amp! Sold it a couple years back…. sure miss it from time to time.

View attachment 121321
That’s the 100b I just sold. Still had the case and extra faceplate. Yes, I got it from Fatbagg. Best sounding Bogner I’ve ever heard.

Last edited:
He’s not a RT’er, but I’ll shoot you his info. It’s truly an amazing amp. There’s a shootout with it and the 100A on youtube
Ya definitely. I’d love to see wgst he’s thinking . DM if you want to . Thanks. I’m selling a mark v and a Randal Satan 120 so I might have some money soon lol

Ya definitely. I’d love to see wgst he’s thinking . DM if you want to . Thanks. I’m selling a mark v and a Randal Satan 120 so I might have some money soon lol
That would be between you two! I’ll message you tomorrow with his info. Super nice guy, has a few cool amps, Wizard, JP2C, a Fryette, a purple darkest nightmare…bunch of cool
Heavier style amps.

Back