///

Sounds absolutely incredible. I need to find a suitable donor and get it over to you. For my ears, you are building / modding the best sounding amps out there right now. The balance of low / mid / high is just incredible. And the gain never overpowers the character of the guitar. I’m just blown away by every clip I hear.

Great ear for sure and the cleanliness of your work has also improved! The real test would be to see what you could do with a Bugera 1960!

I have said it before but it still rings true. I like what I am hearing from the newer Marshall modders on here. They stay more true to the Marshall character and tone instead of turning the amp into something completely different.

Sounds absolutely incredible. I need to find a suitable donor and get it over to you. For my ears, you are building / modding the best sounding amps out there right now. The balance of low / mid / high is just incredible. And the gain never overpowers the character of the guitar. I’m just blown away by every clip I hear.
Thank you Bro!
I'd love to mod an old Marshall for you one day.
Hopefully we can meet up soon.

Reactions: PDC
Great ear for sure and the cleanliness of your work has also improved! The real test would be to see what you could do with a Bugera 1960!
I have modded one of those Bugera 1960's before in the past.
I'd like to mod one again soon knowing what I know now. :)

I have said it before but it still rings true. I like what I am hearing from the newer Marshall modders on here. They stay more true to the Marshall character and tone instead of turning the amp into something completely different.
This is true.
There are a bunch of guys on here modding amps that are doing an amazing job from what I hear.
Staying true to the old Marshall Plexi sound seems to be the right way to go these days.
I'm almost afraid to post a sound clip here on rig talk because of the amazing talent I see and hear.
Everyone one is so kind to each other it makes it a great place to share thoughts, sounds and idea.

Sounds great man. I like that you keep the tweaks to a minimum tonally so that it adds what it needs without adding what shouldn’t be added and going overboard with fixes that neuter them. It’s a fine line I’m walking myself.

Mike, have you ever messed around with a Peavey VTM60?

Because I have one of those and the clips of your work always blow me away :love:

All of your mods sound great Mike... but this one sounds amazing in all the right plexi places..... I guess thats the mojo factor from amp to amp.

Gainy,chunky, growly yet still retains carity.:yes::2thumbsup:

Back