Blades throwing jabs at rigtalk:

You are absolutely insane. Anybody reading any of this can see you're the one behaving erratically. Again... I don't know who you are. We've literally never said a single word to each other before you messaged me out of the blue, speaking gibberish and ranting after I politely told you no thanks to modding your amp.

And yes, you absolutely threatened me—and more. From posts 88, 100, and 118:

lester said:
Do it faggot...
lester said:
you grifting little punk...
lester said:
If I ever see your "blueprinting" ass...I don't know, 'Could Be Trouble'...
lester said:
Let me tell you a little something about yourself. You are a monkey...
lester said:
you stupid fuck...
lester said:
So on top of all these other fucked up things let's add liar, cuz that's what you are.
lester said:
you're delusional. It's fucking embarrassing.
lester said:
You are a weak ass little bitch

It's like a best of. Ha!

I tell you I never figured, what this guy's name again, 46 and 2 to be my best stenographer.
Hey, maybe we can do something with this kid after all

Y'know there is a lesson here, believe it or not, this guy, because he's so much of a pussy that he put me on the ignore list okay, he didn't want to know what's going on, he didn't want to know what I was saying, it upset him, the poor thing.
And because of that he gets on here tonight and he walks right in to... a trap. It's like a trap you know, I couldn't have planned it better myself.

But if he's going to be my stenographer he's going to need to, you know, be a little more thorough cuz he missed a few bits okay.
Hear that ol' 46 and 2? Oh that's right
he doesn't he's got me on ignore.

This fucking guy...and if he would just like you know, step back, just take a few steps back for a second and look at himself and the situation he might get a chuckle out of it. But I doubt this guy even laughs, I am not convinced he laughs.
He may laugh AT something, but that's entirely different. That's just insecurity and weakness and trying to elevate himself somehow at somebody else's expense. And then he gets these fucking assholes around here who like to keep this guy going or something.

I told him that he's got these guys blowing smoke up his ass... that's about it. So in a sense you fucking guys that have been enabling this guy, you're not helping him okay.

Pretty sad too, it makes you wonder also how he's put together any money at all...it has to be inheritance. There's no way that this guy could navigate any kind of situation where there is heat, real heat. Right? I mean come on, he seems like a really sheltered, scared little boy really and he is very very fucking... Let's just say, he's not a grown ass man that's for sure.
 
Last edited:
I remember back in the HC days people would joke about their "titan modded roccaforte" and Doug would lose his shit lol.

Those were the days.
 
It's pretty simple why I don't like him.
My Roccaforte Jenelle I was looking to get modded. Well, I'll just show you verbatim What the conversation was DM's Maybe that will clear up some of your confusion. This began Sept. 12th

lester - Hey, I have a Jenelle I'm looking to get something killer done with it.
The hg100 side I'm thinking huge massive rhythm tones while still getting a great singing lead tone. The c80 something more classic - 1st album VH and taken by force Dieter Dierks Scorpions era tones with a bunch of versatility too
If this is something that interests you let me know

Thanks -J
Hi J,

* I have no idea waht a Jenelle is. It might be something I could work on, but I'd need to see some gut shots and get a better idea of what you have in mind.

Mike

View attachment 461559
lester - This one's not mine but it's the same. I seem to remember it shares a preamp tube with each other.
Let me know if you need something further and I'll open it up.
Found this also -
The high-gain circuit used in Roccaforte HG100 amps is a 4-stage high-gain preamp design originally featured in Kevin O'Connor's first book of the The Ultimate Tone (TUT) series, specifically Figure 5-53.

Key characteristics of this circuit include:

Topology: It utilizes four gain stages without a cathode follower, distinguishing it from classic 3-stage Marshall designs.
Design Origin: While based on O'Connor's initial TUT schematic, some sources note it is very similar to a London Power design also found in the TUT series.
Performance: This configuration is designed for extreme gain, often described as a "one-trick pony" for high-gain tones, and requires careful interstage voltage dividers and grid stoppers to maintain articulation

* Looks cool. Hard to tell what's what from the photo, but maybe 4 stages via plate-fed tone stack, a'la Cameron Aldrich and Fortin Kali and others. I see two additional tubes over by the front controls. Honestly, I'd need to have the amp in front of me to blueprint it.

But beyond that, what were you want me to do? Make it more aggressive? Voice it differently? I can't add a 5th gain stage, like my Bay Area Thrash mod because it's a different design from Marshalls and there isn't enough room inside the chassis for another tube.

lester - Well like I said 'The hg100 side I'm thinking huge massive rhythm tones while still getting a great singing lead tone. The c80 something more classic - 1st album VH and taken by force Dieter Dierks Scorpions era tones with a bunch of versatility too' whichever of your mods apply.
I don't think it'll need a 5th gain stage at all
Yeah, sending it is definitely a thing I could do
The next day - Yea or nah

* I can certainly have a look at the amp to see what I can do, but no promises. You're basically asking me to R&D a new mod/circuit from an existing design. So I'd charge a bench fee as well. My normal fee is $85/hour. I suppose 2-3 hours to blueprint the amp and then come up with possible mods. The actual mod itself would be a separate fee. You'd have to ship me the amp.

lester - How much for the mods then assuming it can be done

* Without knowing what the actual modifications are going to be, I can't say. For reference, the Bay Area Thrash V2 mod I do for people is $1,500 + parts cost.

lester - Sounds ridiculous 85.00 @ 3 hrs. Plus 1500 and shipping both ways.
I had the amp last with Friedman last just to just service it, he "traced" the circuit in all of 1 minute and offered to mod it then.
If I do anything I'll take it to him
2025.00 lmao

* You don't seem to understand what I'm saying do you...

The Bay Area Thrash mod I do is $1500. That is NOT what you're asking me to do to this amp. I asked you what you actually want and you can't even tell me. So yeah... you want me to go on an exploration to do "something but I don't know what" then yeah, you're gonna have to pay me to waist my time.

So yes, please go send it to Friedman.

If you bring your car to a performance shop and just say, "make it faster". They're gonna look at you like you're nuts.

lester - Nah, they're going to ask follow up questions and from there they'll determine if you're nuts or not. Most likely, and you know this, there is definitely something they can do . You're just playing dumb, not a good look
Oh, and I heard your Bay area mod recently and the amp without it sounded better, I know these fuckers like to blow smoke up your ass, but it ain't true. Blueprinting...Ha

* Yeah the amp sounds so bad you want me to mod your Roccaforte.

lester - Just talking, that's all

Was the point of posting this to make FourT6and2 look like the bad guy? If so task failed successfully.
This just makes you look like the jackass. The biweekly meltdowns aren't really helping your case either.
 
Back
Top