Blades throwing jabs at rigtalk:

I wonder if he was eating something like that back then that he was comparing to something else in his mind.

He was definitely born...differently.
One day when he was younger he was in his basement and his dad comes downstairs and he's talking to him about whatever and he sees this box like a case and it's shut, it's got a lock on it. His dad says Jeffrey open this box here. Jeff says no. His dad says, open the box right now, Jeff says no.
His dad starts getting a little nervous with the vibe in the room and starts to slowly back out of the room, backwards up the stairs and says upon his exiting, I'm going to be back here tomorrow and you better have that thing unlocked.
Did he go back the next day and check on this...No.
They asked Jeff what he had in that box and he said he had a severed human head in there.
You'd think if there's anybody that could base their defense on reason of insanity, that he didn't technically do these crimes and can't be held responsible in conventional terms legally. That would be the guy, right? Nope. He's considered sane, no problems carry on, but these guys here at Rig-Talk say that I'm the fucking crazy one.

Hey, you knew I was going to turn that story into something about me right? Ha.
Remember, anything that I say cannot be held against me here or in a court of law I'm out of my fucking mind, fruit loops bat shit crazy
 
Last edited:
Hey 2 by 4, since you've taken it upon yourself to be my stenographer.
Draft up for me a list, a listing of all the negative comments directly towards me include the ones that you said as well, you know like talking gibberish and screws loose and insane ...ahh whatever.
Get on it. I expect that list by the end of the day and just don't send it to me privately post it here in the thread
 
Hey 2 by 4, since you've taken it upon yourself to be my stenographer.
Draft up for me a list, a listing of all the negative comments directly towards me include the ones that you said as well, you know like talking gibberish and screws loose and insane ...ahh whatever.
Get on it. I expect that list by the end of the day and just don't send it to me privately post it here in the thread
 
Oh good we're naming songs again. I always like this portion of the day.

So I'll start with this one today -
(In my best DJ voice ala Tom Waits)

This one goes out to our long lost brother 2 by 4 listening in the dark all alone, feeling like that's how it's always going to be, lost, like a 40 year old babe in the woods, a Ne'er-do-well.
Well 4 there's always hope kiddo come on back home
 
Last edited:
Oh good we're naming songs again. I always like this portion of the day.

So I'll start with this one today -
This one goes out to our long lost brother 2 by 4 listening in the dark all alone, feeling like that's how I've always going to be, lost, like a 40 year old babe in the woods, a Ne'er-do-well.
Well 4 there's always hope kiddo come on back home

What a great song. Sound like some fender into fender.
 
What a great song. Sound like some fender into fender.
That dude is so fucking amazing it's unbelievable. It's hard to imagine even. I knew it the first time when I heard him on that live from Abbey Road thing they use to do. I was like what the fuck is this, I played it over and over again and my girls like yeah(not very energized, not very impressed)
That's one of the things that I loved about her, that's one of the reasons I liked having her around.
Nothing impressed her, the closest I could get maybe was complimenting or being positive about what I cooked for her and that isn't going to be expanded upon at all. That's all you get. I could do most amazing unbelievable things(not cooking)and the closest I could get to an emotion was tension, and a sort of hostility. Until the end there during that last, I don't know five years or so, she wouldn't say anything and the hostility and tension thing was gone. It's like she came to terms with it , the stories, or something.
I don't know with her, I like, I liked it both ways. She was a hard nut to crack boy.
 
That dude is so fucking amazing it's unbelievable. It's hard to imagine even. I knew it the first time when I heard him on that live from Abbey Road thing they use to do. I was like what the fuck is this, I played it over and over again and my girls like yeah(not very energized, not very impressed)
That's one of the things that I loved about her, that's one of the reasons I liked having her around.
Nothing impressed her, the closest I could get maybe was complimenting or being positive about what I cooked for her and that isn't going to be expanded upon at all. That's all you get. I could do most amazing unbelievable things(not cooking)and the closest I could get to an emotion was tension, and a sort of hostility. Until the end there during that last, I don't know five years or so, she wouldn't say anything and the hostility and tension thing was gone. It's like she came to terms with it , the stories, or something.
I don't know with her, I like, I liked it both ways. She was a hard nut to crack boy.
IMG_2460.jpeg
 
I got so deep into this thread I totally forgot what the original topic was. Then went back to page 1 and realized I have no idea what's going on there either lmao. I love this place.

Billy Bladez is an infamous amp modder/builder who's amps infamously catch on fire, have cup holders, and are just jose mods on mojotone/ceriatone superlead skeletons.

He had a big blowup and got banned years ago. He's now a forum meme because his amps catch on fire and have cupholders.

He was complaining about rig talk on his facebook page.
 
I was thinking since we do the song thing already. Let's do the required viewing thing as well.
I'm putting on everybody's list for today or tonight.
If you guys want to do a viewing party also maybe we can figure that out. You have to go through techdeth, he's the expert in live streaming here y'know.

Today's movie Down by Law - the expertly crafted hijinks of three rouges by Jim Jarmusch starring Tom Waits, John Lurie and that French dude.
 
I'm thinking right now about when did I see her the most impressed. We did a Maui trip and you know I put all the stuff in it there, the great hotel on the beach, the snorkeling, the helicopter ride, seeing the Sun come up from underneath the clouds at the summit of Haleakala, included on the bike trip down the mountain ending at the beach, the full 360 drive on the island which if you don't have the right car I wouldn't recommend it. You get stranded in that back part of the island and that's it there is no cell service, there is nobody coming, there's been nobody on the road for the last 5 miles or so, I didn't see a car, I didn't see a single anything except beauty. Yeah, that was one fun trip.
Anyhows the most impressed she's ever been...there was this light rain misting over us and we're standing at the base of the Iao needle.
I got it on video, she's like, this is the most beautiful place I've ever been.
I'm thinking this shit hole. That definitely was not my favorite part of that trip.
I have no idea what she was seeing
 
Back
Top