Can we see some mancaves?

Diezel123":2l9k3m4j said:
RedPlated":2l9k3m4j said:

Bigger version pleasee! (of your profile pic)

Here’s my current amp wall setup:

I run a single 4x12 in the center. I usually just run whichever amp I’m using at the time through that cab. It’s got old beat-in v30’s that sound good with anything. Pedal board stores under the cab. I have two Friedman 1x12’s on each end. I can run W/D/W with any amp using the 4x12 and 1x12’s through the power amp and mixer on the left. Two notes and interface on right for recording etc...

XgQ0wVA.jpg

Some guitars in the same room:

GoyqMoXl.jpg

Back wall. Guitars are to the left.

Attachments

• amp wall.jpg
    amp wall.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,618
RedPlated":2wej1zfp said:
Diezel123":2wej1zfp said:
RedPlated":2wej1zfp said:

I run a single 4x12 in the center. I usually just run whichever amp I’m using at the time through that cab. It’s got old beat-in v30’s that sound good with anything. Pedal board stores under the cab. I have two Friedman 1x12’s on each end. I can run W/D/W with any amp using the 4x12 and 1x12’s through the power amp and mixer on the left. Two notes and interface on right for recording etc...

XgQ0wVA.jpg

GoyqMoXl.jpg

This is the most visually appealing rig room I've ever seen.

Let me preface this picture by saying I'm in a bigtime downsizing mode at the moment. I've put about 14 of the amps in this picture up for sale since it was taken, and it's actually still missing 3 heads, about 6 cabs and probably 15 guitars. Not to mention all my drum gear. Luckily as of late, I've decided to part with a ton of gear. No use in having as much stacked up as I did, especially when my bands play maybe once a month, and I usually end up taking the same amp or using the same kit. I have a whole recording rig too, but never enough time to actually take on recording bands other than my own.

Also, my man cave is a straight up cave, and I have no plans of remodeling it, knowing I will only be in this house a couple more years until kids are in the picture, so it will stay as is.

XdG4laJ.jpg

A few of you guys are better stocked than 10 Guitar Centers.
Some very choice amps.

Here’s a few of mine from the last time it was clean .. about 8 months ago.

Blows my mind that there's not a single AC30 or AC15 head in the bunch. Are there no Rory Gallagher, Brian May, Ritchie Blackmore fans here? What about P90 loaded guitars?

:confused:

RedPlated":12c68df9 said:
Diezel123":12c68df9 said:
RedPlated":12c68df9 said:

XgQ0wVA.jpg
Nice! If I had my choice out of any amp in the room, I'd take that sassy-ass looking Wizard! :yes:

Do you use an amp switcher to have all those amps connected to that 4x12 cab?

RedPlated":2j60w9jg said:
Diezel123":2j60w9jg said:
RedPlated":2j60w9jg said:

XgQ0wVA.jpg

GoyqMoXl.jpg

RedPlated

You need your own thread!

How do you get a feed out of the amps to run the Wet ?
Use the same amp for the dry too or do you combine them ?
What’s your power amp ??

I had seriously considered the Ampete switcher. However, I had read about the unit sucking tone and I really don’t need it that badly. Only takes a few seconds to change out an amp. It’s a pretty convenient setup the way it is.

For WDW, I either use the line out of whatever amp I’m using into the power amp, or a speaker tap into a Suhr ISO box if the amp doesn’t have a line out. Then the 412 gets a signal directly from one of the speaker jack of the same amp. I don’t use it a lot but I do use it especially with the Bogner 100B. The loop is really bad in those amps and it completely changes the tone for the worse with it in use. The only way to use fx and maintain the base tone, which is really good, is to use it WDW.

The power amp is a Matrix GT1000FX 2U. Mixer is a MCL and FX unit is a TC G major.

Goat":3dkqhx7x said:
Blows my mind that there's not a single AC30 or AC15 head in the bunch. Are there no Rory Gallagher, Brian May, Ritchie Blackmore fans here? What about P90 loaded guitars?

:confused:

Fixed :D

An AC30 AND an AC15 :LOL: :LOL:

I'll need to update my sig.....there's been a few additions and subtractions :doh:

Attachments

• Amps 10_2019.jpg
    Amps 10_2019.jpg
    658.5 KB · Views: 1,474
Here's my jam room, I keep most of my guitars in another room but this is where I spend most of my time playing or working on stuff.

48869810533_479cf3be91_c.jpg

48870526377_278d0ea836_c.jpg

48870526382_5676fa2753_c.jpg

48870526392_8e66cb7ebf_c.jpg

RedPlated":2x285vzq said:
Diezel123":2x285vzq said:
RedPlated":2x285vzq said:

XgQ0wVA.jpg

GoyqMoXl.jpg

I think i just.. Yeah I did. Lol. Holy shit, nice rig!

Bad.Seed":2c0wdady said:
Let me preface this picture by saying I'm in a bigtime downsizing mode at the moment. I've put about 14 of the amps in this picture up for sale since it was taken, and it's actually still missing 3 heads, about 6 cabs and probably 15 guitars. Not to mention all my drum gear. Luckily as of late, I've decided to part with a ton of gear. No use in having as much stacked up as I did, especially when my bands play maybe once a month, and I usually end up taking the same amp or using the same kit. I have a whole recording rig too, but never enough time to actually take on recording bands other than my own.

Also, my man cave is a straight up cave, and I have no plans of remodeling it, knowing I will only be in this house a couple more years until kids are in the picture, so it will stay as is.

XdG4laJ.jpg

You guys, DAMN. Killer set up! Fuck!

Back