Great jam with people I never met..

It feels like strut walk music, but I have to watch my use of shoulders and head bob so that my boob doesn't pop out of my shirt. Did y'all do the Gran Turismo videogame series menu tracks, btw?

Have you listened to T-Square? I am a huge fan of their stuff.
I've got all their stuff up until a few years ago Brother B. That's a lot of albums; they're so prolific!

Also have 34 versions of T-Square's Masahiro Andoh-san's Moon Over the Castle (Knight's Song), which of course has been a Gran Turismo mainstay for eons.

GT nut here. Only racing sim I play (since the late '90s). Bought a PS2 for GT3 & 4, then a PS3 for GT5 & 6, skipped PS4 'cause PD only published GT Sport, which wasn't a "proper" GT title, and now I've been waiting to get my hands on a PS5 so I can do GT7. Bought a new TV last year for it, but have only been able to watch GT7 streamers on youtube since March when it came out. I do that every night instead of TV. Talk about a GT nut! :LOL:

Very cool man! I remember playing the first Gran Turismos and I liked the games, but I always loved the music so much. Something about it was just so upbeat and fresh. Eventually I found T-Square and I was like...yes, this is it! I haven't played much of the newer Turismos since but...it's always interesting where you can find music you end up liking for life. I have listened to some Casiopea and I will check out your other suggestions as well for sure. I have a friend who is heavily into Japanese music (especially from the 70's and 80's) and he is always showing me new stuff also. Cool stuff.

Back