Im waiting for the Billy Blades Dumble

Why so much hate???? Honestly I just don't get it? Yes, I will admit the amp's looks are cheesy and some of the circuits don't seem to be to military specifications but why hate on someone who builds amps? Do you build amps from scratch?? Do you have a product line of your own creations? If the Blades amp's were offered in just a standard Marshall looking head-shells, without the gaudy cup holders and ugly lightning bolts and if Billy was a white collared business man would every ones thoughts be different?

88555ef7801fea13e47386da4b4542a5

hqdefault.jpg

Youre right he's swell, next thread ...

Tone is in the bandana.

It's politics - nothing more. Those who own a Cameron (and/or Friedman) amplifier, obviously do not want their investment diminished by a more realistically priced competing product. The expected response... Wage a smear campaign against the competition! :LOL: :LOL:

alainarose":1nn91rtk said:
Why so much hate???? Honestly I just don't get it? Yes, I will admit the amp's looks are cheesy and some of the circuits don't seem to be to military specifications but why hate on someone who builds amps? Do you build amps from scratch?? Do you have a product line of your own creations? If the Blades amp's were offered in just a standard Marshall looking head-shells, without the gaudy cup holders and ugly lightning bolts and if Billy was a white collared business man would every ones thoughts be different?
Billy? Is that you, Billy?

Beyond Black":15m9ve3n said:
alainarose":15m9ve3n said:
Billy? Is that you, Billy?

Its not Billy. You would know by his distinct writing style.

The issue here is that Billy is not a standup guy, or a nice guy, or a guy who knows his shit, which are all precursors for you guys doing business with anyone else, so I'm not sure why Billy is catching a break here. Billy's forray into amplifiers has been clumsy at best, and was born of the smear campaign he waged on guys like Cameron and Friedman, while he simultaneously hoarded schematics and info from sites like SLOCLONE. He does not know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to these circuits. He's a paint-by-numbers solder monkey, and a poor one at that. He is a businessman, not a builder or an engineer. If he had someone designing these amps and he merely supplied the vision, I would feel much better about it. But even still he is a liar and an asshole and a nuisance, and I don't do business with people like that and most of you don't either.
Face it, this is about the price tag. That's what's attractive here. If his amps were $3k no one would give it a second thought.

MississippiMetal":3aim0cs5 said:
The issue here is that Billy is not a standup guy, or a nice guy, or a guy who knows his shit...

Agreed... Never deal with a builder who doesn't know his shit.

:LOL: :LOL:

TrueTone500":33m7qh4d said:
MississippiMetal":33m7qh4d said:
The issue here is that Billy is not a standup guy, or a nice guy, or a guy who knows his shit...

Evidently there are women who know your shit.

ejecta":322rnohb said:
TrueTone500":322rnohb said:
MississippiMetal":322rnohb said:

My ex told her therapist about the time I jack in the boxed her in bed with a diarrhea fart. Her therapist told her; "Such behavior exhibits a complete and total lack of regard to your sensitivities as a woman..." I nearly died when she told me this! :LOL: :LOL:

TrueTone500":2qlqbe1g said:
ejecta":2qlqbe1g said:
TrueTone500":2qlqbe1g said:
MississippiMetal":2qlqbe1g said:

My ex told her therapist about the time I jack in the boxed her in bed with a diarrhea fart. Her therapist told her; "Such behavior exhibits a complete and total lack of regard to your sensitivities as a woman..." I nearly died when she told me this! :LOL: :LOL:

what is it with you and farts and fecal matter? are you some kind of fecal freak?

Screw the cupholders on the amp. I am having him work on some sort of Headset for drinks.
So I can still rock out without worrying about my drink. He loved the idea.
He sent me back a pic of his prototype on what he came up with.
Looks pretty slick. Another new invention from Blades amp Inc.

Back