Im waiting for the Billy Blades Dumble

Mailman1971":budt22yk said:
Screw the cupholders on the amp. I am having him work on some sort of Headset for drinks.
So I can still rock out without worrying about my drink. He loved the idea.
He sent me back a pic of his prototype on what he came up with.
Looks pretty slick. Another new invention from Blades amp Inc.
How the fuck do you bang your head with that contraption on your melon? FAIL...... :thumbsdown: ;)

TrueTone500":3q5b0qd4 said:
It's politics - nothing more. Those who own a Cameron (and/or Friedman) amplifier, obviously do not want their investment diminished by a more realistically priced competing product. The expected response... Wage a smear campaign against the competition! :LOL: :LOL:
Wrong.
For those who aren't familiar with the Blades Firebolt 50, here's a demo by Mike Himmel.

Stupid Video I Keep Posting to Counteract the Truth About Billy Blades ;)
We are all very familiar with demo :doh:

mooncobra":3q5b0qd4 said:
what is it with you and farts and fecal matter? are you some kind of fecal freak?
What do you mean? :confused:
Good try :aww:

TrueTone500":3g7zjyk5 said:
For those who aren't familiar with the Blades Firebolt 50, here's a demo by Mike Himmel.

:thumbsup: ;)
I like his style and chops but lets hear the guy playing that amp in a live room raw with no production shit added .
Bet it will sound much different and then we could actually hear what the amp really can do .

Man Truetone500, are you 8 or 9 years old? Really dude, get a life. You're disgusting with the shit (pun intended) you post. You really seem to have a fascination with disgusting fart and shit videos. Get some help already. Really. No...really. Seek professional help. And trust me nothing that retard Blades does will EVER diminish Friedman or Cameron as far as tone is concerned.

RG955TT":ypi76rqc said:
Man Truetone500, are you 8 or 9 years old? Really dude, get a life. You're disgusting with the shit (pun intended) you post. You really seem to have a fascination with disgusting fart and shit videos. Get some help already. Really. No...really. Seek professional help. And trust me nothing that retard Blades does will EVER diminish Friedman or Cameron as far as tone is concerned.
I went to a see a therapist once, but he threw me out for farting up his office... What-to-do? :dunno:

Beyond Black":jjkjghsf said:
Mailman1971":jjkjghsf said:
Screw the cupholders on the amp. I am having him work on some sort of Headset for drinks.
So I can still rock out without worrying about my drink. He loved the idea.
He sent me back a pic of his prototype on what he came up with.
Looks pretty slick. Another new invention from Blades amp Inc.
How the fuck do you bang your head with that contraption on your melon? FAIL...... :thumbsdown: ;)
Fail?? Look here cowboy. You must not of noticed the titanium lids welded to the cup that appear to be cheap plastic.
You have to infuse the beverage thru the curly straws. I can get tossed off a 3rd story building and not spill a drop.
I might of already said too much disclosing secrets from the Blades Camp. :aww:
And yes....HAND MADE IN THE USA!!!!!
Comes in Blue as well.

Bob Savage":2fae5yug said:
This all seems very familiar.

Nonetheless, I have new information to share.
If your talking about the beverage hat....too late. I beat you to it!!
Muwahahahahahaha!!!

Mailman1971":hp064oue said:
Bob Savage":hp064oue said:
This all seems very familiar.

Nonetheless, I have new information to share.
If your talking about the beverage hat....too late. I beat you to it!!
Muwahahahahahaha!!!

Beverage hat is old news. What I've got will turn heads, without spilling your drinks.

RG955TT":1tucvflu said:
It is pretty obvious that is his defense mechanism. When he feels threatened he posts about poop, farts and diarrhea. He doesn't really answer direct questions and can rarely come up with the facts necessary to dispute what others bring up as logical concerns. If I had to guess I'd say he is in his mid-50's and uses multi-accounts on more than just this forum. Sadly he also strikes me as very intelligent and knowledgeable in many areas so I'm not sure why he has to act that way. :dunno:

MississippiMetal":9wy7bvmk said:
The issue here is that Billy is not a standup guy, or a nice guy, or a guy who knows his shit, which are all precursors for you guys doing business with anyone else, so I'm not sure why Billy is catching a break here. Billy's forray into amplifiers has been clumsy at best, and was born of the smear campaign he waged on guys like Cameron and Friedman, while he simultaneously hoarded schematics and info from sites like SLOCLONE. He does not know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to these circuits. He's a paint-by-numbers solder monkey, and a poor one at that. He is a businessman, not a builder or an engineer. If he had someone designing these amps and he merely supplied the vision, I would feel much better about it. But even still he is a liar and an asshole and a nuisance, and I don't do business with people like that and most of you don't either.
Face it, this is about the price tag. That's what's attractive here. If his amps were $3k no one would give it a second thought.

sums it up nicely. :thumbsup:

steve_k":64bykq8o said:
MississippiMetal":64bykq8o said:
The issue here is that Billy is not a standup guy, or a nice guy, or a guy who knows his shit, which are all precursors for you guys doing business with anyone else, so I'm not sure why Billy is catching a break here. Billy's forray into amplifiers has been clumsy at best, and was born of the smear campaign he waged on guys like Cameron and Friedman, while he simultaneously hoarded schematics and info from sites like SLOCLONE. He does not know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to these circuits. He's a paint-by-numbers solder monkey, and a poor one at that. He is a businessman, not a builder or an engineer. If he had someone designing these amps and he merely supplied the vision, I would feel much better about it. But even still he is a liar and an asshole and a nuisance, and I don't do business with people like that and most of you don't either.
Face it, this is about the price tag. That's what's attractive here. If his amps were $3k no one would give it a second thought.

sums it up nicely. :thumbsup:

I agree, nicely done mississippimetal!

I've never participated in these Blades threads but I have to say: Any one who would put out an amp that looks like this, has to have a hole in their head. Positively low IQ. There are kids in High School wood shops doing better work. If he's doing the actual builds, the soldering must look like a Bukake still. Just a shoddy looking "enterprise" all around.

Back