Jalen Madman pickups into Fortin Cali

No offense here but how would I ever be able to know what the pickups sound like in the scenario in the video?

Nice playing though.

As always your playing and tone are top notch !
Your vibrato is killer as well !!
I'm betting any pickup you use would sound good.
Thanks for sharing.

RockyStar":3ox3e4jf said:
No offense here but how would I ever be able to know what the pickups sound like in the scenario in the video?

Nice playing though.
It's just a quick sample of what it sounds like playing some '80s metal, sorry not a the most comprehensive demo :LOL: :LOL:

Kidkramer71":3ox3e4jf said:
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks appreciate that!

Kidkramer71":yl02f6vt said:
Thanks for sharing.
Yeah I'd second that. Between your playing and that Fortin Cali :shocked: :worship:

RockyStar":uhi477mi said:

Nice playing though.
Did you wait until the end? It's just solo guitar, with fx but still.

Sounds great as always but I think I prefer the '78 or the Bee just from your clips. Lots of variables though.

RockyStar":2tjg7mth said:

Nice playing though.
Try it again with your volume up. I heard them just fine that way. :thumbsup:

Beyond Black":m6054f9i said:
RockyStar":m6054f9i said:

Nice playing though.

Wow! I never would have thought of that. Thanks for the enlightening tip :thumbsup:

My initial point was how does anybody really know what a pick sounds like until you compare it to something else spec wise and you know what the pickup was designed for initially. Sure, the clip sounds great, his playing is wonderful, it always is. So I am to just throw that pickup into any guitar and hope for the best because the clip sounds good? Not every pickup works in every guitar type, wood type, musical style etc. but I digress. Let me see if I can find that volume button...

RockyStar":il99v36s said:
Beyond Black":il99v36s said:
RockyStar":il99v36s said:

Nice playing though.

Wow! I never would have thought of that. Thanks for the enlightening tip :thumbsup:

My initial point was how does anybody really know what a pick sounds like until you compare it to something else spec wise and you know what the pickup was designed for initially. Sure, the clip sounds great, his playing is wonderful, it always is. So I am to just throw that pickup into any guitar and hope for the best because the clip sounds good? Not every pickup works in every guitar type, wood type, musical style etc. but I digress. Let me see if I can find that volume button...
I was just kidding around. My apologies if I came across like a dick. I had a few drinks in me. :D

RockyStar":1r3aithw said:
Beyond Black":1r3aithw said:
RockyStar":1r3aithw said:

Nice playing though.

I was just kidding around. My apologies if I came across like a dick. I had a few drinks in me. :D

RockyStar":135rd3ag said:
Beyond Black":135rd3ag said:
RockyStar":135rd3ag said:

Nice playing though.

Back