Maybe This Guy Should Just Keep His Amp!!

MistaGuitah

I came across this on the Reverb feed. It almost sounds like he's trying NOT to sell it! LMAO! Not making fun of the guy, just the angry emphasis he put on it.
CrazyListing.png

Last edited:
I'm gonna message him and ask if he's willing to ship. I had a guy freak out and completely rejig his whole listing description with this novel length explanation in a very pissy context because I asked if the NOS tubes he was selling test NOS vs. actually NOS.

That is a good deal . See it's amazing to me that people poke fun at this guy because he doesn't want to ship it. There's tons of listings like this everywhere but you'll always have some dipshit that asks you if you'll ship something . I'm sure he wants to sell it but doesn't want to deal with all the scenarios that can go sideways shipping an amp and a cabinet .

He might actually be smarter than we think.

Maybe he's one of the billions of people that US shipping companies have totally screwed over after totally anihilating a package he shipped and marked "fragile."

That is a good deal . See it's amazing to me that people poke fun at this guy because he doesn't want to ship it. There's tons of listings like this everywhere but you'll always have some dipshit that asks you if you'll ship something . I'm sure he wants to sell it but doesn't want to deal with all the scenarios that can go sideways shipping an amp and a cabinet .

He might actually be smarter than we think.
True.
Some towns have SKETCHY shipping outlets.
Most of them now are f’n 1099’s.
Btw, if anybody does in fact reach out to this
“Man of Discernment”,
-ask him if he wants jam?
Thx in advance,
Cheers!!

I'm gonna message him and ask if he's willing to ship. I had a guy freak out and completely rejig his whole listing description with this novel length explanation in a very pissy context because I asked if the NOS tubes he was selling test NOS vs. actually NOS.
It might not be a good idea to mess with the guy because it sounds like he's on the verge of going postal.

ive been that dude offering extra $$$ trying to have someone ship something when it says no shipping so i understand completely, i would probably do the same thing if i was listing something myself

"I'd like to buy the amp.
I will pick it up.

NO, I WILL NOT PAY CASH FOR THE AMP. But you'll probably ask anyways.

I am not interested in paying cash money for this amp. I don't care that you don't even have a bank account, if you want the sale you'll take a check.

NO CASH!
NO CASH!
NO CASH!"

Maybe he should put it out at the road that he lives on this coming Saturday with a BIG For Sale sign. Maybe sit out there with a guitar plugged in for interested parties to hit a few power chords on.

Maybe he should put it out at the road that he lives on this coming Saturday with a BIG For Sale sign. Maybe sit out there with a guitar plugged in for interested parties to hit a few power chords on.
That is just crazy enough to work. My neighborhood has yearly "garage sale days" and I always scour them for gear. A long time ago I found a Sunn head and a 2x15 cab with D120's in it for $100. I regret selling that big time, but I was young and stupid.

ive been that dude offering extra $$$ trying to have someone ship something when it says no shipping so i understand completely, i would probably do the same thing if i was listing something myself
I think most of us have been in his shoes, but it's an expected thing because a lot of people want to see if an exception might be made for them. I have asked the same thing many times and 85% of the time, they agree to ship.

Back